Chatham County Online BBS
November 17, 2017, 06:32:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: View news videos 24/7 on the Chatham Journal News Network

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  
Digg This!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent Help Needed -  (Read 1322 times)
Ice Pilot2
Chathamite

Last Login:September 20, 2017, 10:10:33 PM
Date Registerd:January 16, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

« on: May 22, 2017, 07:41:24 AM »

This was posted on another BBS type thing here in Chatham over the weekend.  If anyone knows something about the sale or transfer of these items, please let the lady know.    Thanks!
====================================================================================

"We accidentally donated some things to the PTA Thrift Shop in Cole Park Plaza that have sentimental value! They are no longer at the shop, and the clerk remembers them being sold.

A plastic tub full of quilt blocks (8.5) ready to be pieced together. There is a light blue diagonal strip in the middle of each block, with all kinds of parallel scraps on each side of the blue strip. These scraps are from 50+ years of sewing projects for my family, my version of an heirloom piece!

There was also:
-a purple zippered bag with quilting tools.
-a handmade table top ironing board, square, covered with tan canvas.

If you can possibly help me track these things down, I would really appreciate it! I am certainly willing to buy them back at a heightened price!

Thanks!
Jane Kaman
jhkaman@gmail.com  "
FLTransplant
Chathamite

Last Login:September 08, 2017, 12:45:38 PM
Date Registerd:May 02, 2008, 02:22:20 PM

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 04:18:56 PM »

This is sad! I hope she's able to get her stuff back. I wonder if she posted this on the PTA Thrift page on facebook?
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: