Chatham County Online BBS
December 18, 2017, 05:54:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: View news videos 24/7 on the Chatham Journal News Network

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: H2 BILL WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND CONCERN'S.  (Read 354 times)
amyburgess

Last Login:November 27, 2017, 09:58:02 AM
Date Registerd:April 14, 2014, 08:24:45 AM

« on: March 21, 2017, 06:01:24 PM »

AS YOU KNOW THAT ROY COOPER HAS REJECTED THE H2 BILL FOR LBGT WITCH MEANS LESBIANS,BISEXUALS,GAY'S,TRANSSEXUALS;
IN THE BATHROOM'S. AND AS A PARENT YOU HAVE THOUGHT YOUR CHILDREN THE CHRISTIAN WAY OF SHOWING THEM THE BIBLE OF WHERE
GOD SAYS ONE MAN ONE WOMEN. AND NOT ONE MAN AND ONE MAN AKA ONE WOMEN AND ONE WOMEN. OR HAVING THEM SELF'S MADE INTO WHAT THEY ARE NOT WHEN THEY WAS BORN. AS IN WHAT I MEAN IS. IF GOD MADE YOU A LADY YOU STAY A LADY. IF GOD MADE YOU A MAN YOU STAY A MAN. NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THIS. AS YOU KNOW THE HOUSE WANTS TO OVER RIDE THE REJECTION OF THE H2 BILL BY ROY COOPER REJECTED IT AND HOUSE WANTS KEEP IT AS STAY IN USE.
BUT AS A PARENT OF YOUR CHILDREN KNOWING THERE SOME THAT DO AND SOME THAT DOSE NOT UNDERSTAND THE MATTER OF THE H2 BILL.
AND KNOWING IT IS ALL ABOUT DIFFERENT SEX IN RESTROOM. AS IN MEANING MEN IN LADY'S ROOM AND LADY'S IN MEN'S ROOM.
AND KNOW AS FOR CHRISTIAN'S THEY KNOW OUR LORD AND SAVIOR DISAPPROVE OF THIS NASTY BEHAVIOR. BUT I HAVE TWO SEEN PARENTS BRING
THERE LITTLE BOY'S IN TO THE LADY'BATHROOM IS BECAUSE THEY CANNOT GO IN TO THE MEN'S ROOM SO THEY TAKE THERE LITTLE BOY'S INTO THE LADY'S RESTROOM. WITCH IS OKAY BECAUSE OF THAT RESIN. BUT JUST FOR ANY OTHER RESIN IT IS NOT OKAY. JUST LIKE IT IS NOT OKAY TO CONVERT YOURSELF IN TO A MEN WHEN OUR LORD GOD MADE YOU WHOM YOU ARE. SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS ON THIS. SHOULD H2 BILL STAY AS IN USE OR SHOULD IT BE RULED OUT!
IF SHOULD BE RULED OUT TYPE RULED OUT OR IF YOU THANK IT SHOULD STAY IN USE TYPE STAY.
I WANT YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SO I CAN EMAIL IT TO THE HOUSE. THANKS. AMY SMITH 
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:December 05, 2017, 05:31:15 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 06:43:43 PM »

Amy,

If you feel strongly about the issue, one of the best things you can do is email them and also send them a letter.  Calling your representatives on the phone helps too.  Though if you call on the phone, it is best to keep your response very brief so that other callers can get through.  So I usually say "I support this legislation because...".  Or "I oppose this legislation because....".  And then I follow up by clearly urging the elected official to vote for or against something.  Depending on the circumstances.

Since you have expressed support of HB2, here is a nice thing you can add to your letter:

While business owners in other states have received criticism and have even been forced out of business for standing up for common sense, hundreds (334) of North Carolina business owners have signed on to a letter thanking Governor Pat McCrory and the General Assembly for passing a law affirming the privacy and safety of businesses, women, and children to live and work in accordance with their deeply held beliefs.  These businesses support and applaud Governor McCrory for supporting women and children, over being politically correct.
North Carolina is consistently one of the top five states in the nation for business and economic growth. Any businesses threatening to not do business in our great state based on dishonest attacks by opponents of women’s and girls’ privacy and safety are only hurting themselves. Thanks to Governor McCrory and the General Assembly’s leadership and immediate action to ensure North Carolinians’ privacy and safety receives maximum protection, North Carolina will continue to flourish. It would be a shame for any companies to miss out on that simply because they believe men should be allowed into locked rooms with girls and women.

I've already given my opinion on this buy wanted to help you a little in your endeavor.  Even if we aren't on the same page when it comes to this issue.

Best,

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: