Chatham County Online BBS
December 14, 2017, 11:44:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We've got local links galore! Check out the Chatham Links

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sororities - Anyone See A Possible Problem?  (Read 2877 times)
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:December 05, 2017, 05:31:15 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2017, 11:13:18 AM »

As for the notion that pedophiles wouldn't try to pass themselves off as transgender..

We have a band teacher right here in Chatham that tried to pass himself off as someone who truly cared about helping children. We had Catholic priests who tried to pass themselves off as men of God. Same goes for various youth ministers, teachers, scout leaders, and others who come in contact with children but turned out to be pedophiles.

They all misrepresented themselves. Yet we're somehow supposed to believe that they would never pass themselves off as transgender?  I'm not buying that and neither should anyone else.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

Last Login:December 10, 2017, 07:59:49 PM
Date Registerd:August 21, 2008, 10:14:41 AM

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2017, 06:46:02 PM »

As for the notion that pedophiles wouldn't try to pass themselves off as transgender..

We have a band teacher right here in Chatham that tried to pass himself off as someone who truly cared about helping children. We had Catholic priests who tried to pass themselves off as men of God. Same goes for various youth ministers, teachers, scout leaders, and others who come in contact with children but turned out to be pedophiles.

They all misrepresented themselves. Yet we're somehow supposed to believe that they would never pass themselves off as transgender?  I'm not buying that and neither should anyone else.

Worst. Argument. Ever.

Using this half-azz theory, we need to pass laws to keep all band teachers, Catholic priests, youth ministers, teachers, scout leaders, and anyone who has any contact with kids out of public bathrooms.

GREAT idea!

You managed, single-handedly, to prove my point. Good job. In fact, as you said ANYONE can exploit children at any time, and there has been no correlation whatsoever to prove transgender people are more likely than YOU to molest kids.

Dang, you people are no challenge whatsoever and just plain garden-variety homophobes and racists.

Boooooooorrrrrrrrring.
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

Last Login:December 10, 2017, 07:59:49 PM
Date Registerd:August 21, 2008, 10:14:41 AM

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2017, 06:47:37 PM »

So insulting people is the way you think you can win arguments? A true libtard if I have ever seen one.

Oh, the irony.

(Totally lost on you, I am certain.)
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:December 12, 2017, 09:38:12 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2017, 07:15:16 PM »

Luckily, the younger generation has realized just how trivial worrying about what gender someone ID's with is than you close-minded folks.

Seriously, who gives a flip who uses what bathroom?

You have more chance of being molested in a bathroom by a closet-gay Republican than a trans-gender person.

Hide your tiny wee-wees and don't worry about it...

Anybody with a good up bringing cares. My parents taught me that you use the mens/boys room in my case It's the polite thing to do.  

I can assure you that my mama brought me up with better manners than you have.

And that is precisely why someone's life choices are none of my business and should be none of yours...

Unfortunately the make my business when they the rub their twisted lives in mine. Go in with my kid and I will straighten them out you can offer up you family all you want stay away from mine. Please and thank you.

Once again, you are all missing the point totally, and will no doubt continue to do so.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that transgender people do anything besides the "usual" that a bathroom is intended for.

Frankly, I'd be more worried about being in a restroom with any of you. You're all narrow-minded and ignorant and spread hate and fear and intolerance and look just like the stereotypical "dumb Southern hicks" in the process. I hate when people where I am from buy into and put forth this ridiculous and backward behavior. You're embarrassing...

And since you ninnies refuse to spend 30 seconds looking it up, here are some posts from REPUTABLE news sources for my claim. (And, just so you are on notice, if you post refuting these from some BS, wacko alt-right Breitbart-ish "news" source, or give the Trump mating call of "false news!," you will prove yourselves even stupider than I gave you credit for, which I am FULLY expecting to be the case...)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-debunk-bathroom-predator/story?id=38604019

http://time.com/4314896/transgender-bathroom-bill-male-predators-argument/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/04/28/transgender-bathroom-bills-discrimination/32594395/

Oh, and it's not like any of you people are going to have female relatives in college, much less a sorority, snort. So no worries there about the particular issue in this thread.

In summary, transgender folks have ZERO interest in you, your kids, your wife - and all it does is reveal how irrational you are to think otherwise. (But I already knew that...)

If they have no interest in any body else why the bathroom change now? Where were they going before?

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2017, 08:41:00 PM »

Worst. Argument. Ever.

Using this half-azz theory, we need to pass laws to keep all band teachers, Catholic priests, youth ministers, teachers, scout leaders, and anyone who has any contact with kids out of public bathrooms.

GREAT idea!

You managed, single-handedly, to prove my point. Good job. In fact, as you said ANYONE can exploit children at any time, and there has been no correlation whatsoever to prove transgender people are more likely than YOU to molest kids.

Dang, you people are no challenge whatsoever and just plain garden-variety homophobes and racists.

Boooooooorrrrrrrrring.

Um...you do realize I don't support HB2 right?  I am saying that I can understand why people support the law even though I don't agree with them.

You have an unfortunate blend of arrogance and stupidity. That's not a very good combination.

And your reading comprehension sucks.  Go back and read what I have written. Sound the words out of you need to.

Is this the best the liberals can come up with?  Good grief.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2017, 08:44:21 PM »

The really funny part is that Foggy here doesn't understand there's a difference between transgendered people and pedophiles. Watching him grapple with such simple concepts, and fail, is hilarious.

You are my favorite poster Foggy. Morons who think they are superior to everyone else are always the most entertaining. Wink

Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 09:58:51 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2017, 08:20:01 PM »

The really funny part is that Foggy here doesn't understand there's a difference between transgendered people and pedophiles. Watching him grapple with such simple concepts, and fail, is hilarious.

You are my favorite poster Foggy. Morons who think they are superior to everyone else are always the most entertaining. Wink

I had to go back and look - sure enough it was foggy who raised the restroom angle (it wasn't a part of the original article and no one else cared). So, in true libtard style, he raised the matter so that he could then take issue with his projected notions of how all of us think.

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: