Chatham County Online BBS
October 21, 2017, 07:02:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: View news videos 24/7 on the Chatham Journal News Network

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sororities - Anyone See A Possible Problem?  (Read 2658 times)
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

Last Login:September 28, 2017, 06:50:05 PM
Date Registerd:August 21, 2008, 10:14:41 AM

« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2017, 04:30:45 PM »

Luckily, the younger generation has realized just how trivial worrying about what gender someone ID's with is than you close-minded folks.

Seriously, who gives a flip who uses what bathroom?

You have more chance of being molested in a bathroom by a closet-gay Republican than a trans-gender person.

Hide your tiny wee-wees and don't worry about it...

Enter a bathroom or rest facility that my daughters are using and you won't have a wee-wee at all.

Care to provide ANY proof at all that trans people have molested kids?

EVER?

Crickets...

(I was wondering which of you was going to prove that point best about less intelligent people being quite susceptible to unproven assertion mania. Not surprised it was you...)

So you're one of those trannies? I'm not surprised....

Oh, come on. Can't you do any better than THAT?

Even YOU should be able to come up with something more clever.

Really. Make an effort.
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 18, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2017, 04:58:31 PM »

No offense, but maybe you shouldn't be expecting more from others than your yourself are able to contribute.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2017, 07:19:13 PM »

No offense, but maybe you shouldn't be expecting more from others than your yourself are able to contribute.

Y'all are really disappointing me here in the insult dept., but, in reality, I'm not all that surprised - except for you, Pi.

You're the only one of the "regulars" with a higher than room temp IQ. You should step up your game...
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2017, 08:43:22 AM »

Y'all are really disappointing me here in the insult dept., but, in reality, I'm not all that surprised - except for you, Pi.

You're the only one of the "regulars" with a higher than room temp IQ. You should step up your game...

Your mistake is thinking I am playing some sort of game. I am not.

Instead, I am seeking a discussion. If the "regulars" are so stupid, one would think you'd be able to easily refute what they are saying.

I'm not surprised you trotted out the straw man argument and then failed to defend it. That's the most unsurprising thing in this thread.

If you're going to insult the intelligence of others, then you must first make the case for your own.  It isn't a matter of you stepping up your game. It appears that you simply don't have one. Wink

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
wolfpat
Chathameister

Last Login:October 16, 2017, 11:40:03 AM
Date Registerd:October 12, 2008, 11:13:39 AM

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2017, 10:21:31 AM »

ROFL...I just realized this is Chi O...

I recall very clearly my college days and the ladies from Chi O.  It's possible this is a scheme to get their boyfriends and one night stands on the premises by putting a wig on them.

Sorority girls and their plaid, sewn-on lettered sweat shirts...bless you for finding a way in for us without the need to climb through the window via an extension ladder. 

Although, that sort of takes some of the fun out of it.   Wink
I know that if I was a teenage boy today with the option of showering with all the girls, I'd be getting in touch with my feminine side.
wolfpat
Chathameister

Last Login:October 16, 2017, 11:40:03 AM
Date Registerd:October 12, 2008, 11:13:39 AM

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2017, 11:52:57 AM »

Nice strawman.  It isn't the trans people that folks are worried about.  What they're worried about is pedophiles claiming that they are trans in an attempt to ogle children using the restroom.

The guy at the forefront of the Charlotte bathroom ordinance supporters was a sex offender.  Look up Chad Sevearance and the Charlotte Business Guild.  When one of the most prominent faces of the movement is a creeper, it calls into question their motives for wanting this.

Your mamma probably taught you which bathroom you were supposed to use and that it was wrong to use the other one.  So I doubt this is really an issue related to manners.  While I don't believe the government should have a say in where people squat, I get the angst about the Charlotte ordinance because it required businesses to comply with their edict.  I say a business shouldn't have to have unisex bathrooms.  Women don't want pee on the seat and men prefer urinals so they can do their business quickly and get on with life.

I have a trans friend and she actually supports HB2.  She gets upset at the notion that opponents of HB2 somehow represent her.  
I can't get anyone to tell me what the problem was that the Charlotte ordinance was supposed to be addressing.

I assume that trans people have been using the "wrong" bathroom for decades with no problem. I trust that they will not do anything untoward because that would be contrary to their little delusion.

If there's some way to differentiate between man in the girl's room as a tranny or as a pervert, I'm willing to learn it. 
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:58:15 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2017, 01:13:30 PM »

Nice strawman.  It isn't the trans people that folks are worried about.  What they're worried about is pedophiles claiming that they are trans in an attempt to ogle children using the restroom.

The guy at the forefront of the Charlotte bathroom ordinance supporters was a sex offender.  Look up Chad Sevearance and the Charlotte Business Guild.  When one of the most prominent faces of the movement is a creeper, it calls into question their motives for wanting this.

Your mamma probably taught you which bathroom you were supposed to use and that it was wrong to use the other one.  So I doubt this is really an issue related to manners.  While I don't believe the government should have a say in where people squat, I get the angst about the Charlotte ordinance because it required businesses to comply with their edict.  I say a business shouldn't have to have unisex bathrooms.  Women don't want pee on the seat and men prefer urinals so they can do their business quickly and get on with life.

I have a trans friend and she actually supports HB2.  She gets upset at the notion that opponents of HB2 somehow represent her.  
I can't get anyone to tell me what the problem was that the Charlotte ordinance was supposed to be addressing.

Pat McCrory as Governor instead of Roy Cooper.

I assume that trans people have been using the "wrong" bathroom for decades with no problem. I trust that they will not do anything untoward because that would be contrary to their little delusion.

I agree with this; I'd say their goal is to "pass" as unobtrusively as possible.

If there's some way to differentiate between man in the girl's room as a tranny or as a pervert, I'm willing to learn it. 

This will sound trite, I think, but you'll know it when you see it.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 03:53:01 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2017, 02:16:39 PM »

They may even look like phineas (not that there's anything wrong with that)...

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2017, 05:23:02 PM »

Instead, I am seeking a discussion. If the "regulars" are so stupid, one would think you'd be able to easily refute what they are saying.

I'm not surprised you trotted out the straw man argument and then failed to defend it. That's the most unsurprising thing in this thread.

If you're going to insult the intelligence of others, then you must first make the case for your own.  It isn't a matter of you stepping up your game. It appears that you simply don't have one. Wink

My "game" is that y'all just constantly come up with ridiculous ideas and assertions with ZERO factual evidence to base them on.

For instance, you all are so simplistically-unintelligent that some of you truly believe that this whole transgender "thing" is something out of a "Porky's" movie where college boys cooked this idea up so they can dress up like girls and infiltrate a sorority house in order to "get some."

LOL! Cue zany music and hilarity ensues.

You are so completely out of touch with mainstream life that you would think that men would dress up like women to:

1. molest women in a bathroom
2. have some sexual advantage in a sorority house

OK, here is my EVIDENCE. Have you ever, ever, ever heard of something like that actually happening - outside of some B movie, that is?

You people need to get out more. Your lack of sophistication is really embarrassing...
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2017, 05:25:28 PM »

They may even look like phineas (not that there's anything wrong with that)...

Oh boy! (Knee slap.)

Ya really GOT me there.

You're such a card.

HA HA HA.

Seriously. Is. This. Grade. School?

(You forgot the "nyah nyah nyah" part.)
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 07:21:42 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2017, 08:40:30 PM »

Luckily, the younger generation has realized just how trivial worrying about what gender someone ID's with is than you close-minded folks.

You have more chance of being molested in a bathroom by a closet-gay Republican than a trans-gender person.

Anybody with a good up bringing cares. My parents taught me that you use the mens/boys room in my case It's the polite thing to do. 

I can assure you that my mama brought me up with better manners than you have.

And that is precisely why someone's life choices are none of my business and should be none of yours...

Unfortunately the make my business when they the rub their twisted lives in mine. Go in with my kid and I will straighten them out you can offer up you family all you want stay away from mine. Please and thank you.

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 07:27:13 AM »

Anybody with a good up bringing cares. My parents taught me that you use the mens/boys room in my case It's the polite thing to do.  

And that is precisely why someone's life choices are none of my business and should be none of yours...

Unfortunately the make my business when they the rub their twisted lives in mine. Go in with my kid and I will straighten them out you can offer up you family all you want stay away from mine. Please and thank you.

Once again, you are all missing the point totally, and will no doubt continue to do so.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that transgender people do anything besides the "usual" that a bathroom is intended for.

Frankly, I'd be more worried about being in a restroom with any of you. You're all narrow-minded and ignorant and spread hate and fear and intolerance and look just like the stereotypical "dumb Southern hicks" in the process. I hate when people where I am from buy into and put forth this ridiculous and backward behavior. You're embarrassing...

And since you ninnies refuse to spend 30 seconds looking it up, here are some posts from REPUTABLE news sources for my claim. (And, just so you are on notice, if you post refuting these from some BS, wacko alt-right Breitbart-ish "news" source, or give the Trump mating call of "false news!," you will prove yourselves even stupider than I gave you credit for, which I am FULLY expecting to be the case...)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-debunk-bathroom-predator/story?id=38604019

http://time.com/4314896/transgender-bathroom-bill-male-predators-argument/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/04/28/transgender-bathroom-bills-discrimination/32594395/

Oh, and it's not like any of you people are going to have female relatives in college, much less a sorority, snort. So no worries there about the particular issue in this thread.

In summary, transgender folks have ZERO interest in you, your kids, your wife - and all it does is reveal how irrational you are to think otherwise. (But I already knew that...)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 07:45:16 AM by Phineas T. Fogg » Logged
Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 09:14:05 AM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2017, 09:39:39 AM »

Once again, you are all missing the point totally, and will no doubt continue to do so.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that transgender people do anything besides the "usual" that a bathroom is intended for.

Frankly, I'd be more worried about being in a restroom with any of you. You're all narrow-minded and ignorant and spread hate and fear and intolerance and look just like the stereotypical "dumb Southern hicks" in the process. I hate when people where I am from buy into and put forth this ridiculous and backward behavior. You're embarrassing...

And since you ninnies refuse to spend 30 seconds looking it up, here are some posts from REPUTABLE news sources for my claim. (And, just so you are on notice, if you post refuting these from some BS, wacko alt-right Breitbart-ish "news" source, or give the Trump mating call of "false news!," you will prove yourselves even stupider than I gave you credit for, which I am FULLY expecting to be the case...)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assault-domestic-violence-organizations-debunk-bathroom-predator/story?id=38604019

http://time.com/4314896/transgender-bathroom-bill-male-predators-argument/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/04/28/transgender-bathroom-bills-discrimination/32594395/

Oh, and it's not like any of you people are going to have female relatives in college, much less a sorority, snort. So no worries there about the particular issue in this thread.

In summary, transgender folks have ZERO interest in you, your kids, your wife - and all it does is reveal how irrational you are to think otherwise. (But I already knew that...)

You know, I-95 runs both directions.

So insulting people is the way you think you can win arguments? A true libtard if I have ever seen one.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 10:19:34 AM »

My "game" is that y'all just constantly come up with ridiculous ideas and assertions with ZERO factual evidence to base them on.

For instance, you all are so simplistically-unintelligent that some of you truly believe that this whole transgender "thing" is something out of a "Porky's" movie where college boys cooked this idea up so they can dress up like girls and infiltrate a sorority house in order to "get some."

LOL! Cue zany music and hilarity ensues.

You are so completely out of touch with mainstream life that you would think that men would dress up like women to:

1. molest women in a bathroom
2. have some sexual advantage in a sorority house

OK, here is my EVIDENCE. Have you ever, ever, ever heard of something like that actually happening - outside of some B movie, that is?

You people need to get out more. Your lack of sophistication is really embarrassing...

Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.  I made a point that you haven't addressed.

From what I can tell, it isn't transgendered people that folks are worried about. It is pedophiles claiming to be transgender to get access to little kids.

I also made a point about Chad Severeance and the problem that creates for determining the motives of the activists. But you ignored that too.

So far what you've done is throw up strawmen, refuse to provide a response to legitimate points, and called everyone here stupid.

As far as I am concerned I don't really care what bathroom people use. What I do know for certain is that there are sick people out there who want to take advantage of children.

Regardless of what the law is or isn't, we have to understand that a sign on the door or some law on the books is no magic talisman against evil. Neither is keeping your nose clean and staying away from trouble. Sometimes trouble finds you so it is up to all of us to pay attention to our surroundings.

Nobody, neither liberal or conservative, wants some creep to ogle their child in the restroom. So we have to start doing a better job looking out for one another.  Stay alert and try to look out for other people's kids if you can.

Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2017, 10:24:39 AM »

By the way, the comment about the sorority issue was tongue in check. That should have been obvious. I guess I gave Foggy too much credit when I assumed he'd figure that out.

Tags:
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: