Chatham County Online BBS
March 26, 2017, 06:24:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: View news videos 24/7 on the Chatham Journal News Network

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sororities - Anyone See A Possible Problem?  (Read 1318 times)
Conehead
Chathamite

Last Login:March 09, 2017, 03:23:43 PM
Date Registerd:March 11, 2012, 10:39:04 AM

« on: March 08, 2017, 05:16:24 PM »

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/07/finally-national-sorority-begins-accepting-dudes-who-pretend-to-be-women/

Alpha Chi Omega, the 193-chapter national sorority, will now allow dudes who dress up as and pretend to be women to become pledges and, ultimately, full-fledged members.

ďA transgender woman is just as much of a woman as I am,Ē Medved swore to the campus newspaper.

Except for the requisite "parts".

1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 12:50:39 AM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 07:55:47 PM »

Here's the problem with the Left and those they've deluded into their worldview:  reality doesn't care how they feeeeel and the majority of people deeply resent being forced into interacting with their delusions.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
Conehead
Chathamite

Last Login:March 09, 2017, 03:23:43 PM
Date Registerd:March 11, 2012, 10:39:04 AM

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 08:24:07 PM »

Good article:

https://stream.org/chromosomes-dont-lie-and-biology-is-reality-not-bigotry/

Itís time we get back to reality.
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 12:50:39 AM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 10:27:16 PM »

And it ain't gender, which is a grammatical term; it's SEX, as in your XX/XY determines your SEX.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 11:46:52 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 10:50:56 AM »

I mostly don't GAS what silly carp these people do but I do wonder what the normals think of their sisters polluting their club with ninnies?

(That's presuming that there are any normals left)

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

Last Login:Yesterday at 06:03:00 PM
Date Registerd:August 21, 2008, 10:14:41 AM

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 07:55:20 PM »

Luckily, the younger generation has realized just how trivial worrying about what gender someone ID's with is than you close-minded folks.

Seriously, who gives a flip who uses what bathroom?

You have more chance of being molested in a bathroom by a closet-gay Republican than a trans-gender person.

Hide your tiny wee-wees and don't worry about it...

John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:28:11 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 07:59:32 PM »

Luckily, the younger generation has realized just how trivial worrying about what gender someone ID's with is than you close-minded folks.

You have more chance of being molested in a bathroom by a closet-gay Republican than a trans-gender person.

Anybody with a good up bringing cares. My parents taught me that you use the mens/boys room in my case It's the polite thing to do. 

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 08:18:16 PM »

Anybody with a good up bringing cares. My parents taught me that you use the mens/boys room in my case It's the polite thing to do. 

I can assure you that my mama brought me up with better manners than you have.

And that is precisely why someone's life choices are none of my business and should be none of yours...
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2017, 10:35:40 PM »

Enter a bathroom or rest facility that my daughters are using and you won't have a wee-wee at all.

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2017, 07:17:03 AM »

Enter a bathroom or rest facility that my daughters are using and you won't have a wee-wee at all.

Care to provide ANY proof at all that trans people have molested kids?

EVER?

Crickets...

(I was wondering which of you was going to prove that point best about less intelligent people being quite susceptible to unproven assertion mania. Not surprised it was you...)
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2017, 09:24:25 AM »

EVER?

Crickets...

(I was wondering which of you was going to prove that point best about less intelligent people being quite susceptible to unproven assertion mania. Not surprised it was you...)

So you're one of those trannies? I'm not surprised....

Ice Pilot2

Last Login:March 23, 2017, 08:38:27 AM
Date Registerd:January 16, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2017, 10:18:39 AM »

Hey, ya'll hear the one about the fellow that saw a man following his 12 year daughter into a public restroom?

The father was quite upset and proceeded to confront the man about why he was following his daughter into the female restroom, the man was quick to point out it was OK, since he identified as a female.  

The father punched him, knocking out at least one tooth,  and said; " I identify as The Tooth Fairy".

« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 10:25:19 AM by Ice Pilot2 » Logged
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 03:52:39 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2017, 12:05:34 PM »

Nice strawman.  It isn't the trans people that folks are worried about.  What they're worried about is pedophiles claiming that they are trans in an attempt to ogle children using the restroom.

The guy at the forefront of the Charlotte bathroom ordinance supporters was a sex offender.  Look up Chad Sevearance and the Charlotte Business Guild.  When one of the most prominent faces of the movement is a creeper, it calls into question their motives for wanting this.

Your mamma probably taught you which bathroom you were supposed to use and that it was wrong to use the other one.  So I doubt this is really an issue related to manners.  While I don't believe the government should have a say in where people squat, I get the angst about the Charlotte ordinance because it required businesses to comply with their edict.  I say a business shouldn't have to have unisex bathrooms.  Women don't want pee on the seat and men prefer urinals so they can do their business quickly and get on with life.

I have a trans friend and she actually supports HB2.  She gets upset at the notion that opponents of HB2 somehow represent her.  

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 03:52:39 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2017, 12:16:08 PM »

ROFL...I just realized this is Chi O...

I recall very clearly my college days and the ladies from Chi O.  It's possible this is a scheme to get their boyfriends and one night stands on the premises by putting a wig on them.

Sorority girls and their plaid, sewn-on lettered sweat shirts...bless you for finding a way in for us without the need to climb through the window via an extension ladder. 

Although, that sort of takes some of the fun out of it.   Wink

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 06:24:16 AM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2017, 12:32:14 PM »

ROFL...I just realized this is Chi O...

I recall very clearly my college days and the ladies from Chi O.  It's possible this is a scheme to get their boyfriends and one night stands on the premises by putting a wig on them.

Sorority girls and their plaid, sewn-on lettered sweat shirts...bless you for finding a way in for us without the need to climb through the window via an extension ladder. 

Although, that sort of takes some of the fun out of it.   Wink

That is what I was thinking all along. College boys looking for a piece get creative.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
Tags:
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: