Chatham County Online BBS
May 25, 2017, 09:35:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Best Email List in the Triangle! Join the Chatham Chatlist

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  
Digg This!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Get Sporty - Briar Chapel Open House  (Read 331 times)
Cherith Mangum

Last Login:March 31, 2017, 10:58:25 AM
Date Registerd:April 03, 2015, 09:33:56 AM

« on: March 03, 2017, 04:09:13 PM »

Get Sporty with us at Briar Chapel, the Triangle’s top-selling community in Chapel Hill! You're invited to our March Community Open House to tour NEW model homes, see our move-in ready houses and explore acres of naturally inviting open space.

Make sure you stop by the Information Center first to get a map and refreshments and enter for a chance to win $100 gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods!

While you are here, sign up and experience our Resident for a Day program and explore the miles of parks and trails Briar Chapel has to offer.

March 18, noon to 5 p.m.

Location: Briar Chapel Information Center - 1342 Briar Chapel Parkway Chapel Hill, NC 27516
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 01:04:17 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 06:29:32 PM »

OH, PlEASE TELL me where DICK"S sporting's goods is located in Chatham County?  I'll STOP spouting off about that one tonight!
wolfpat
Chathameister

Last Login:Yesterday at 01:08:53 PM
Date Registerd:October 12, 2008, 11:13:39 AM

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2017, 08:28:14 PM »

If I lived there, could I set up my dog kennels in the back yard? Could I park my pickup truck in the driveway overnight? Could I put up flagpoles and fly the American flag, the POW flag and the Gadsden flag? Could I paint my house any color I want, any time I want?

If the answer to any of these questions is "no", then even if I won the effing lottery, I wouldn't live in your little Yankee compound. I moved to Chatham County to get away from people who live in places like that.
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 01:04:17 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 05:35:06 PM »

If I lived there, could I set up my dog kennels in the back yard? Could I park my pickup truck in the driveway overnight? Could I put up flagpoles and fly the American flag, the POW flag and the Gadsden flag? Could I paint my house any color I want, any time I want?

If the answer to any of these questions is "no", then even if I won the effing lottery, I wouldn't live in your little Yankee compound. I moved to Chatham County to get away from people who live in places like that.

Oh, lol! For people that like to live like sardines in a can seems to be the hot spot. I suppose if one came from a city living in a TOWER of some sort it would feel like some sort of grand outdoors exposure vs. an elevator to a curbside lifestyle Roll Eyes
Tags: open house  Briar Chapel  Chapel Hill  real estate 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: