Chatham County Online BBS
October 22, 2017, 08:40:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: View 1000s of full-color action-filled local sports images at Chatham Photos

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 田redible news"  (Read 4085 times)
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

Last Login:September 28, 2017, 06:50:05 PM
Date Registerd:August 21, 2008, 10:14:41 AM

« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2017, 04:39:25 PM »

Actual real news. (As opposed to the Breitbart Kool-Aid y'all are imbibing.)

"Trump Campaign Leader and Members Under Investigation for Collusion with Russians Prior to and During Election"

"Crappy Health Care Plan Pulled From Vote"

"tRump Approval Rating at All Time Low for New President"

"Key Top Level Positions Unfilled at Unprecedented Rate"

I can't wait for the crickets that will result on here when it's:

"tRump Abruptly RESIGNS"

I'd be equally happy with

"tRump Indicted"

Y'all are embarrassing in your clinging to the false hope that this poor excuse for a "leader" will suddenly get his act together.
Nothing in all of the years I have been on this board have exposed your ignorance more than your support of his Royal Orange Ignoramus.

YOU are the very same people who kvetched when Obama went golfing on occasion. tRump has cost the American people multiple unnecessary MILLIONS of dollars in a few months jetting off to his private compound every week or so.

What happened to, "I'll be too busy working to go play golf?" Ohhhhh, riiiiiight. Just another BS lie along with, "I'll release my taxes after the election," and all of his other myriad untruths.

It just goes to show exactly who and what you are that you aren't appalled by his performance and behavior. I am actually surprised that I am shocked - that I thought better of you.

Sad, really...
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 01:46:45 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2017, 04:59:15 PM »

As long as Rabit has been around she still can't figure out the board code.

But we're the rubes  LOL

One thing I understand is U are a pompous j-azz. End of any 'conversations' with U.
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 20, 2017, 10:58:15 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2017, 10:40:06 PM »

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 18, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 09:01:42 AM »

Actual real news. (As opposed to the Breitbart Kool-Aid y'all are imbibing.)

"Trump Campaign Leader and Members Under Investigation for Collusion with Russians Prior to and During Election"

"Crappy Health Care Plan Pulled From Vote"

"tRump Approval Rating at All Time Low for New President"

"Key Top Level Positions Unfilled at Unprecedented Rate"

I can't wait for the crickets that will result on here when it's:

"tRump Abruptly RESIGNS"

I'd be equally happy with

"tRump Indicted"

Y'all are embarrassing in your clinging to the false hope that this poor excuse for a "leader" will suddenly get his act together.
Nothing in all of the years I have been on this board have exposed your ignorance more than your support of his Royal Orange Ignoramus.

YOU are the very same people who kvetched when Obama went golfing on occasion. tRump has cost the American people multiple unnecessary MILLIONS of dollars in a few months jetting off to his private compound every week or so.

What happened to, "I'll be too busy working to go play golf?" Ohhhhh, riiiiiight. Just another BS lie along with, "I'll release my taxes after the election," and all of his other myriad untruths.

It just goes to show exactly who and what you are that you aren't appalled by his performance and behavior. I am actually surprised that I am shocked - that I thought better of you.

Sad, really...

See folks, this is a prime example of a brain dead liberal.

Now, he/she/it could have made a cogent response, presented some sort of evidence.  Expressed valid concerns, etc.  But that's not what liberals are about these days, is it?

Nevermind that the other choice in this election was as much or more corrupt than any politician who'd every been a serious contender for president.  We're not talking about that.

Trump's election has made them so angry they're only able to insult and provide nothing of substance.  I've seen a few exceptions to this rule, but for the most part, they've simply lost their minds.  Foggy here is, sadly, not the exception.

So Foggy will continue to insult but Foggy will also carefully avoid any real discussions of the issues.  That's because all of Foggy's accusations are really just projections based on his insecurity.

Foggy's world has crumbled.  All the things that made sense no longer make sense.  It was Hillary's turn, for goodness sakes.  And all you idiots in flyover country ruined it!.

Let it all out Foggy.  Don't hold it in.  Have a good cry.  Shake your fist at the sky.  And don't worry about the fact that many of the people you're accusing weren't Trump supporters.  Don't let that little detail get in the way of your poutrage. 

Nunes must have triggered you yesterday.  LOL

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 09:39:09 AM »

I'm actually quite happy, thrilled in fact, that this administration has been exposed for the sham it is.

Far from your description, I am skipping out the door today, singing a happy tune, because I know it won't be long before the SCLOTUS resigns in despair, or enough evidence is built to actually indict him and his toadies.

I didn't say Clinton was a great candidate. She wasn't. But as bad as she is, she pales in comparison to what we have now as far as inept idiocy.

I don't NEED to discuss the issues (unless y'all are stupider than I thought and don't know what they are). Anyone who informed already knows what the issues are. The facts speak for themselves and I clearly posted inarguable ones, so why discuss truths? (it's pointless to argue with you people. You all come unarmed to any battle of wits.)

I said months ago that the GOP would not be able to come up with a good alternative to the ACA. They couldn't.
I said months ago that tRump would never be able to shut up and behave in a Presidential manner and lead. He can't.

The whole thing is falling apart, and I could not be happier. So I'm sorry to burst your bubble of assumption that I'm upset. I'm the happiest I've been since the election. Now that everyone sees that every lie Trump told during his campaign WAS a lie, and they just keep coming, and the GOP itself is totally fractured, the writing is on the wall. He won't see 4 years - maybe not even 1.

It's clear this nightmare for the country will end and we can actually move forward with a REAL leader instead of a reality TV star full of lies and bluster that a less-than-intellectually-gifted MINORITY of the country voted for.
mary51802
Chathamohican

Last Login:June 02, 2017, 12:51:36 PM
Date Registerd:July 05, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

we are all beautiful

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2017, 03:09:07 PM »

OK Foggy- if you think Obamacare is so great pay my $700 a month premium, pay my $10,000 deductible and get me something than BCBS which is the only option we have.

Even the liberal CBS news this morning said Noth Carolina and Arizona are suffering under Obamacare with exploding rates and only one option.

He who p*isses into the wind is all wet....................
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 18, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2017, 03:52:39 PM »

I don't NEED to discuss the issues (unless y'all are stupider than I thought and don't know what they are). Anyone who informed already knows what the issues are. The facts speak for themselves and I clearly posted inarguable ones, so why discuss truths? (it's pointless to argue with you people. You all come unarmed to any battle of wits.)

More insults and no substance. Typical.

Of course we know what the issues are. You simply aren't smart enough to be able to discuss them, so you don't even try. You think your vitriol will disguise the fact that you're a blithering idiot. But it doesn't.

You're just another angry liberal with a keyboard. Enjoy the next 4 years, pal. You' say you're happy, but a happy person doesn't conduct themselves like you.

Poor Foggy. The vein on his forehead is about to burst.

This cold beer is so good. Here's to you buddy!  Gulp.  Ahhh!  Almost as delicious as liberal tears!

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2017, 04:07:33 PM »

OK Foggy- if you think Obamacare is so great pay my $700 a month premium, pay my $10,000 deductible and get me something than BCBS which is the only option we have.

Even the liberal CBS news this morning said Noth Carolina and Arizona are suffering under Obamacare with exploding rates and only one option.

Well Mary, the Rebug's had 7 yrs. to come up with an alternative workable plan and they came up with ZIP! They just cobbled together a HORRIBLE version in the last few weeks in exchange of that rained down on the poor, elderly in exchange for fat tax breaks for wealthy. Pitt! Biz as usual under R party.
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2017, 04:46:59 PM »

Hey, I have an idea!

Why don't you call and ask that man you voted for why he didn't create a replacement plan that helped people like you instead of the rich?
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2017, 04:56:54 PM »

You're just another angry liberal with a keyboard. Enjoy the next 4 years, pal. You' say you're happy, but a happy person doesn't conduct themselves like you.

Poor Foggy. The vein on his forehead is about to burst.

This cold beer is so good. Here's to you buddy!  Gulp.  Ahhh!  Almost as delicious as liberal tears!

I truly love irony... "More insults and no substance" juxtaposed with "You simply aren't smart enough" and "you're a blithering idiot."

Lol.

(As a tRumpist, feel free to consult a dictionary for the "big" words over, say, two syllables.)

OK, since you won't acknowledge and want to argue FACTS, and want (in true Repub fashion) to tell ME how I am feeling and what I am thinking, I have one question for you.

How do ya think it's goin' so far?

Howbow dat?
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:31:21 AM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2017, 07:11:03 PM »

Well Mary, the Rebug's had 7 yrs. to come up with an alternative workable plan and they came up with ZIP! They just cobbled together a HORRIBLE version in the last few weeks in exchange of that rained down on the poor, elderly in exchange for fat tax breaks for wealthy. Pitt! Biz as usual under R party.

If you paid attention you would realize the  Repubs tried to pass obamacare lite. It was the conservatives that held the line. You and your ilk had nothing to do with it not passing.  When the gifts are out of the plan and people can buy insurance in all 57 states you will benefit by the actions of people you hate.

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:14:34 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2017, 07:13:09 PM »

You know, I (almost) agree with you rabbit. While the pubbie plan was light years better than the stinking mess the dhimmicrats foisted upon us, it was still a horrible pile. They should have asked someone like me or Mary - who has to be subjected to this cr*p before they dumped on us. I'm glad that you recognize the necessity of ridding ourselves of this ticking timebomb.

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 20, 2017, 09:14:05 AM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2017, 09:07:13 PM »

The Dems still own Obamacare, its failure is theirs and theirs alone.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2017, 02:26:14 PM »

The Dems still own Obamacare, its failure is theirs and theirs alone.

Our Congress needs to stop butting heads, obstructing while continuing to draw a do nothing paycheck like they have for years now. Constituents need solutions. Hammer out parts of ACA that aren't working well and find workable solutions, keep parts that are working well. A lot more thought went into ACA than the 3 week rush of Trumpcare, Ryan dream, kill off the poor and elderly or whatever you folks call it. Take some ownership with DOING something productive, vs. just obstructing.
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:14:34 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2017, 02:35:35 PM »

kill off the poor and elderly or whatever you folks call it

That was リbamacare and what we need to get rid of.

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: