Chatham County Online BBS
May 25, 2017, 09:38:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find a local business! Visit the Chatham Business Directory

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 田redible news"  (Read 3072 times)
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 01:04:17 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 03:17:43 PM »

Pretty well cleared up today that Trump LIED about wiretap accusations. Another tweet he hoped would stick to a wall somewhere.
We'll see (perhaps) what comes from the deeper investigation as to if his campaign or admin. appointments had collusion activity with the Russian Govt.
We should ALL want to know if or how much an adversary such as Russia played into our democracy.

No it didn't. What kind of drugs are you on?!

I watched that portion and our intelligence community agreed that there was NO evidence of wiretapping ordered by Obama or even WORSE yet with the orangutan's accusations that GB participated, so YOU need to get off of whatever medicine man elixir you are consuming.

As for the 2nd investigation of interference and collusion, keep digging!
Meanwhile the orangutan and his family BLOW millions out on his golfing week-ends, kids to Aspen, kids to biz dealings. Who's paying for that? BTW, who's paying for the wall, lol? U & ME. Another of his many, many, LIES! You rubes will never admit ur mistake in believing this idiot!
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:April 26, 2017, 12:15:48 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 03:44:07 PM »

I watched that portion and our intelligence community agreed that there was NO evidence of wiretapping ordered by Obama or even WORSE yet with the orangutan's accusations that GB participated, so YOU need to get off of whatever medicine man elixir you are consuming.

Meanwhile the orangutan and his family BLOW millions out on his golfing week-ends, kids to Aspen, kids to biz dealings. Who's paying for that? BTW, who's paying for the wall, lol? U & ME. Another of his many, many, LIES! You rubes will never admit ur mistake in believing this idiot!

So let me get this straight.  Comey, who the Democrats absolutely hate and blame for Hillary losing the election, was widely criticized.  The Dems accused him of colluding with Trump, and of being dishonest.

Now, suddenly, his word is impeachable.

It's amazing how quickly people like you can change direction on a dime and completely reverse themselves without a shred of indignity and the same amount of righteous indignation.

Yet, anyone who disagrees with you is a rube?  My gosh, your arrogance and stupidity is staggering.  It's amazing your brain manages to maintain autonomic processes like breathing.

I'll say it slowly:  You.  Can't.  Trust.  Any.  Of.  Them.

They collected our data wholesale and without a warrant.  And you think the Obama Admin stopped short of doing that to Trump?  LOL
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 03:45:56 PM by Pi » Logged

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2017, 03:48:23 PM »

I'll post this here even though one of our local rabbits has no hope of understanding it.  And now that she thinks there could be something in it to challenge her world view, she surely won't read it.

But some of you will.  For our countrymen:

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 07:34:29 AM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2017, 04:20:49 PM »

I'll say it slowly:  You.  Can't.  Trust.  Any.  Of.  Them.

Truth.

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 05:44:10 PM »

I'll say I think Comey is desperately trying to HANG on to his job in the winds (whichever way they BLOW to his advantage) by in large. It's no longer about his sole opinion, so he's under more pressure.
He too will crash in this MESS that has been created by this frankly DOLT/Fake Pres. embarrassment to this country. JMO!

So let me get this straight.  Comey, who the Democrats absolutely hate and blame for Hillary losing the election, was widely criticized.  The Dems accused him of colluding with Trump, and of being dishonest.

It's amazing how quickly people like you can change direction on a dime and completely reverse themselves without a shred of indignity and the same amount of righteous indignation.

Yet, anyone who disagrees with you is a rube?  My gosh, your arrogance and stupidity is staggering.  It's amazing your brain manages to maintain autonomic processes like breathing.

They collected our data wholesale and without a warrant.  And you think the Obama Admin stopped short of doing that to Trump?  LOL
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2017, 06:33:45 PM »

I'll say I think Comey is desperately trying to HANG on to his job in the winds (whichever way they BLOW to his advantage) by in large. It's no longer about his sole opinion, so he's under more pressure.
He too will crash in this MESS that has been created by this frankly DOLT/Fake Pres. embarrassment to this country. JMO!

Why don't you ever address the points I make and instead make some sort of tangential comment?  I asked how his credibility is suddenly different.  You have no response to that.

You say the president is fake and a dolt...but you yourself are unable to address a simple point.  Who's the real dolt here?

Answer the question:

Do you really believe that after all the wholesale data collection done by the Obama admin without a warrant, they would suddenly decide to actually sorta conform to the process and refrain from conducting surveillance on Trump?

Rabit, they collect data on ALL OF US.

Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:15:39 AM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2017, 07:28:28 AM »

Why don't you ever address the points I make and instead make some sort of tangential comment?  I asked how his credibility is suddenly different.  You have no response to that.

You say the president is fake and a dolt...but you yourself are unable to address a simple point.  Who's the real dolt here?

Answer the question:

Do you really believe that after all the wholesale data collection done by the Obama admin without a warrant, they would suddenly decide to actually sorta conform to the process and refrain from conducting surveillance on Trump?

Rabit, they collect data on ALL OF US.

Just look at the size of one of the NSA Datacenters:

[url][/https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/11/a-visit-to-the-nsas-data-center-in-utah/416691/url]

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:44:39 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 06:14:15 PM »

I'll say it slowly:  You.  Can't.  Trust.  Any.  Of.  Them.

Truth.

Word!!

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Ice Pilot2

Last Login:May 22, 2017, 07:50:13 AM
Date Registerd:January 16, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 08:15:03 AM »

Because of Silk's post, I have been trying to post some info about NSA for about 15 minutes.  I create my post which includes a couple of links and a photo, and when I select "save"  -   the post is empty.  

This is actually disturbing me.   Have tried to do it three times.  Hard to believe this is accidental or coincidental, and now, look this post is fine.    Damn and Wow.  

Edit/Addition - got most of it to work now. (see next post)   It seems the computer does not like the link I was posting of an Ariel view of Ft. Meade in Maryland.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 08:38:27 AM by Ice Pilot2 » Logged
Ice Pilot2

Last Login:May 22, 2017, 07:50:13 AM
Date Registerd:January 16, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 08:31:49 AM »

This is a parody:  

https://nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/

Of This:

https://www.nsa.gov/

And for your reading and viewing pleasure:

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/01/02/will-snowdens-disclosures-finally-rein-in-the-nsa/
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 08:36:06 AM by Ice Pilot2 » Logged
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 09:26:35 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 11:48:14 AM »

Oops.  Parody.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 09:26:35 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2017, 11:51:17 AM »

http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/01/02/will-snowdens-disclosures-finally-rein-in-the-nsa/

Err ............ NO.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 03:07:15 PM »

Now we know Nunes is nothing more than a shill/mole for the Trump camp. Scampered right back home with his bounty of info. He needs to be booted to elsewhere...can't be trusted to carry out the charge he was charged with. An independent investigation/committee is now in order in hopes to get down to the truth for us all, vs. lackeys, paid by folks promised with whatever grandeur role by the Trumptards to lie, benefit from the Emperor that wears no clothes, or otherwise collude foreign entities against ALL of our well being. I'm sure you rubes will see it differently.

Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2017, 08:10:42 PM »

As long as Rabit has been around she still can't figure out the board code.

But we're the rubes  LOL

John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:44:39 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2017, 08:25:53 PM »

As long as Rabit has been around she still can't figure out the board code.

But we're the rubes  LOL

Off her meds again.

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Tags:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: