Chatham County Online BBS
October 22, 2017, 06:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We've got local links galore! Check out the Chatham Links

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  
Digg This!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: So went to recycle today...  (Read 14034 times)
Ice Pilot2
Chathamite

Last Login:September 20, 2017, 10:10:33 PM
Date Registerd:January 16, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2017, 08:43:22 AM »

The Horse is Dead.  Dismount.

deadhorse
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:14:34 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2017, 09:05:10 AM »

The Horse is Dead.  Dismount.

deadhorse

Nah....I thought I saw her twitch.

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 01:46:45 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2017, 02:16:22 PM »

So you have no suggestions at all to improve the schools.  Kinda what I figured.

Roll Eyes

Fine, if people want their kids to go to a $$ private school, then start plunking coins into the piggy bank when they leave the maternity ward. Should not be at expense of withdrawing funds elsewhere.

So they should save up and pay for private schooling and at the same time pay taxes for a system that they won't be using??

Many people are childless and yet they pay taxes toward schools. No tax discount given to them!

Not having children is a choice having them and being forced to pay twice is theft.

I suppose it could be viewed that by not having a child one should be exempt from that portion of taxes paid except for myself in case, realizes that an education for all ='s betterment & lifting the boat for all. Many of the failing issues are not the schools~it's @/from home from the git/go on up!
Like I said, get the piggy bank on the way out of the maternity ward if you want your child to attend a $40k yr. private school. OR if you don't like the public schools~homeschool. I've known sort of  good and NOT so good outcomes with that. It's a choice out there...if you so hate the public school system, QUIT your job and stay home to teach since it's so important to you.

natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2017, 02:41:59 PM »

The Orange Orangutan just rambled on with self praise then more that will really require one of his spin translators to 'understand' lol! Rounding up Kellyanne  Grin
Made a fool of himself and what was this country.
Btw, FAKE FLYNN FIRE...it was the presses fault~ OH lol! Can't make this stuff up!
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 18, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2017, 02:44:08 PM »

Made a fool of himself

Well I tell ya what.  If there was every an undisputed champion of making a fool of oneself, you'd be it.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 20, 2017, 09:14:05 AM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2017, 02:51:59 PM »

The Orange Orangutan just rambled on with self praise then more that will really require one of his spin translators to 'understand' lol! Rounding up Kellyanne  Grin
Btw, FAKE FLYNN FIRE...it was the presses fault~ OH lol! Can't make this stuff up!

Obama O'Bummer was the original Narcissist. Get a varied view on what is going on and you will (well maybe not you) realize that Trump is telling it as it is.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2017, 03:20:57 PM »

The Orange Orangutan just rambled on with self praise then more that will really require one of his spin translators to 'understand' lol! Rounding up Kellyanne  Grin

Obama O'Bummer was the original Narcissist. Get a varied view on what is going on and you will (well maybe not you) realize that Trump is telling it as it is.

First up he needs to admit he/they (Flynn et.al) colluded with Russia to make it happen for the baboon. Swim 30 miles out and find a Russian spy ship at your pleasure...I'm sure you will be welcomed with opened arms. Da&m fool is still obsessed with his election numbers. TIME to get down to the task big baboon!

As for telling it like it is. Why's so many discrepancies between Spicer and Kellyanne Nutcracker?
Lol, I can see it now. Numerous countries send up ballistic missile test...Trump news feed..countries send up sparklers in celebration of Trump, dumb as a bag of hammers, leader...oh wait..more fake news, uhh, well sh*t rewrite/lie needed.

Meanwhile he's doubled his Winter Whitehouse fees in FL. to enrich himself as he jets off at our expense to further embarrass the US and foreign leaders with handling a missile launch crisis to them between the salad and entree. IDIOT IN CHIEF Upside the head
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 03:47:04 PM by natvrabit » Logged
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 18, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2017, 04:13:13 PM »

The Orange Orangutan just rambled on with self praise then more that will really require one of his spin translators to 'understand' lol! Rounding up Kellyanne  Grin

First up he needs to admit he/they (Flynn et.al) colluded with Russia to make it happen for the baboon. Swim 30 miles out and find a Russian spy ship at your pleasure...I'm sure you will be welcomed with opened arms. Da&m fool is still obsessed with his election numbers. TIME to get down to the task big baboon!

As for telling it like it is. Why's so many discrepancies between Spicer and Kellyanne Nutcracker?
Lol, I can see it now. Numerous countries send up ballistic missile test...Trump news feed..countries send up sparklers in celebration of Trump, dumb as a bag of hammers, leader...oh wait..more fake news, uhh, well sh*t rewrite/lie needed.

Meanwhile he's doubled his Winter Whitehouse fees in FL. to enrich himself as he jets off at our expense to further embarrass the US and foreign leaders with handling a missile launch crisis to them between the salad and entree. IDIOT IN CHIEF Upside the head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tgz5-8chSlk

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2017, 04:29:21 PM »

And who ever thought "cleaning the swamp" would have been one of his own~ Flynn, RIP and back to working for RT and dining with Pootie again Wink
Ice Pilot2
Chathamite

« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2017, 04:46:19 PM »

\

And who ever thought "cleaning the swamp" would have been one of his own~ Flynn, RIP and back to working for RT and dining with Pootie again Wink

What the heck does any of this have to do with Chatham County?    With our Recycling Centers?     Is there any doubt why so many people have left this board or just stopped posting?    

For Goodness Sake , please, everyone, just give it a rest.      
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:31:21 AM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2017, 09:23:27 PM »

\

What the heck does any of this have to do with Chatham County?    With our Recycling Centers?     Is there any doubt why so many people have left this board or just stopped posting?    

For Goodness Sake , please, everyone, just give it a rest.      

Let the rabbit have fun she thinks she's winning.   How bout them recycle centers huh?

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
mary51802
Chathamohican

Last Login:June 02, 2017, 12:51:36 PM
Date Registerd:July 05, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

we are all beautiful

« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2017, 09:34:49 AM »

Although nothing to do with recycling the Ruskies got the ire of the Dems because they exposed scandal and derision in their own party. If they would have played nice , no news.

They made the mess.

He who p*isses into the wind is all wet....................
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2017, 05:26:42 PM »

Well, seems they realized an inadequate decision was made with the new compactor being able to handle huge volume it was suppose to replace. Have an alternate bin on site to accept mixed items, as the new one fills up so quickly and has to travel great distance and is gone good while. At least people aren't leaving mad with having to take items back home for another stab! Ironing it out a bit at least to folks paying taxes for the services!
Ice Pilot2
Chathamite

« Reply #88 on: February 21, 2017, 08:58:15 AM »

Well, seems they realized an inadequate decision was made with the new compactor being able to handle huge volume it was suppose to replace. Have an alternate bin on site to accept mixed items, as the new one fills up so quickly and has to travel great distance and is gone good while. At least people aren't leaving mad with having to take items back home for another stab! Ironing it out a bit at least to folks paying taxes for the services!

http://youtu.be/2lRAo0JgYpM
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 09:01:28 AM by Ice Pilot2 » Logged
Tags:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: