Chatham County Online BBS
March 26, 2017, 06:25:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find a local business! Visit the Chatham Business Directory

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Obamacare Worst Rule Struck Down  (Read 1198 times)
mary51802
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 03:09:07 PM
Date Registerd:July 05, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

we are all beautiful

« on: February 16, 2017, 12:58:43 PM »

Yeah!!! Time to celebrate. According to the news today our President has struck down the mandate that you buy insurance or pay through your taxes. Effective immediately,

Obummer promised it would drive competition to make everyone have insurance and it would bring prices down. Epic fail. Plus Humana just pulled out of the marketplace leaving only 2 remaining. Next up per Paul Ryan is opening up buying any insurance you want across state lines.

He who p*isses into the wind is all wet....................
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:28:11 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 09:24:35 PM »

Yeah!!! Time to celebrate. According to the news today our President has struck down the mandate that you buy insurance or pay through your taxes. Effective immediately,

Obummer promised it would drive competition to make everyone have insurance and it would bring prices down. Epic fail. Plus Humana just pulled out of the marketplace leaving only 2 remaining. Next up per Paul Ryan is opening up buying any insurance you want across state lines.

Loving it.

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

Last Login:Yesterday at 06:03:00 PM
Date Registerd:August 21, 2008, 10:14:41 AM

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 07:58:35 PM »

Get back to me when it actually works as opposed to being symbolic.

(That is if the Cheeto in Chief is still in office in 30 days and not involuntarily committed and carried out of the WH in a strait jacket, while frothing at the mouth, muttering invectives about the media, carrying on about his "landslide win," and going "pew pew pew" with his finger cocked at anyone of color, lol.)

Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 11:46:52 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 09:14:06 PM »

(That is if the Cheeto in Chief is still in office in 30 days and not involuntarily committed and carried out of the WH in a strait jacket, while frothing at the mouth, muttering invectives about the media, carrying on about his "landslide win," and going "pew pew pew" with his finger cocked at anyone of color, lol.)

Your cheap slanders say far more about you than they do about the President.

(snicker)

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 12:50:39 AM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 10:57:49 PM »

Inventive and original.  Not.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 04:15:13 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2017, 05:08:25 PM »

SPOT ON, thanks!

The deranged Orange Orangutan is on another self admiration campaign speech/tour...WHY is he still campaigning to promote himself vs. tending to business?
I'm suspecting he's already shared that 'mad cow' hamburger with Kim Jong that he said he'd like to have.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:12:56 PM by natvrabit » Logged
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2017, 06:27:39 PM »

(snicker)

All y'all are so cute. Still Standin' By Your Man despite the fact that the Hair Hitler is operating under the lowest approval rating of all time, is a worldwide embarrassment, and his incoherent ramblings are the stuff of comedic legend.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see all of you drop like flies from posting as the Rump Train continues to derail.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 06:29:46 PM by Phineas T. Fogg » Logged
Conehead
Chathamite

Last Login:March 09, 2017, 03:23:43 PM
Date Registerd:March 11, 2012, 10:39:04 AM

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2017, 06:33:09 PM »

"The deranged Black Monkey is on another self admiration campaign speech/tour...WHY is he still campaigning to promote himself vs. tending to business?"

I know that is what you probably were thinking for the past 8 years, eh? And had someone even posted something like that, you (or others) with your mindset would have loudly complained, cried racism and demanded that any individual commenting in such a way seek help, claim privilege, attend sensitivity training classes and apologize to the world.

Such vitriol and hatred coming from someone who I am going to assume is very liberal....what happened to compassion, understanding, tolerance, acceptance and a willingness to hear all sides?

Right........nothing but a facade.
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 04:15:13 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2017, 07:20:18 PM »

Roll Eyes
"The deranged Black Monkey is on another self admiration campaign speech/tour...WHY is he still campaigning to promote himself vs. tending to business?"

I know that is what you probably were thinking for the past 8 years, eh? And had someone even posted something like that, you (or others) with your mindset would have loudly complained, cried racism and demanded that any individual commenting in such a way seek help, claim privilege, attend sensitivity training classes and apologize to the world.

Such vitriol and hatred coming from someone who I am going to assume is very liberal....what happened to compassion, understanding, tolerance, acceptance and a willingness to hear all sides?

Roll Eyes  and very small minded is all this response deserves really.

1911A
Chathamohican

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 08:39:10 PM »

Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes  and very small minded is all this response deserves really.

Which says all that needs to be said about yours.

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
1911A
Chathamohican

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2017, 03:54:55 AM »

(snicker)

All y'all are so cute. Still Standin' By Your Man despite the fact that the Hair Hitler is operating under the lowest approval rating of all time, is a worldwide embarrassment, and his incoherent ramblings are the stuff of comedic legend.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see all of you drop like flies from posting as the Rump Train continues to derail.

Rightrightright, all y'all need to hop on the cray-cray train behind Sally Boynton Brown.

Vetustior Humo.
Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 06:24:16 AM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2017, 07:35:46 AM »

Barack the Magic Negro was perfect in all ways  Upside the head

https://youtu.be/U6DVOqdayU8

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
Phineas T. Fogg
Chathamite

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2017, 07:54:42 AM »

Y'all's true (racist) colors are showing.

That didn't take as long as I thought it would. You're just no fun at all.

I thought I could at least poke and play for a little while before you reverted to your stereotypical ignorance and came out with the "monkey" and "negro" comments and absolutely proved my point without my actually having to.

It only took two posts. TWO! Darn.
Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 06:24:16 AM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2017, 08:24:22 AM »

Barack the Magic Negro was perfect in all ways  Upside the head

I thought I could at least poke and play for a little while before you reverted to your stereotypical ignorance and came out with the "monkey" and "negro" comments and absolutely proved my point without my actually having to.

Just goes to prove that you all are idiots! Cheeto man, Orange Orangatang are all derogatory statement but god help us if we say anything about Obama's skin. You Liberals are flippin morons, and you wonder why people are revolting against your agenda.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
1911A
Chathamohican

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2017, 12:51:11 PM »

You DO know it was Al (not so)Sharpton who coined that phrase about Obongo, right?  Oh wait, no you didn't ..........

Vetustior Humo.
Tags:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: