Chatham County Online BBS
June 28, 2017, 12:19:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We've got local links galore! Check out the Chatham Links

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Obamacare Concerns  (Read 2695 times)
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:June 26, 2017, 12:12:55 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2017, 03:44:05 PM »

So Trump isn't "serious about winning" since he didn't uproot his kid? 

Man...you guys are really going to lose your minds if Trump ever gets serious. Look what he was able to do without being serious.

So funny that you guys are worried about his conflict of interest when it comes to Trump and his businesses. That's hilarious considering you didn't say a damn thing when Obama used the ARRA to line Democrat pockets by funneling taxpayer dollars to so called "green"'companies. Didnt say anything about Hillary's Clinton Foundation influence peddling. Didn't say anything about Pelosi and her sweetheart deals. Spare me your faux outrage.

The entire Obama Admin was one big conflict of interest cluster flock.  I'm going to enjoy watching you moonbats lose what little sanity you have left over the next 4 years. Or maybe 8 years. LOL

Yep, he's off to a roaring start of alienating our allies right and left. Sabre rattling...guess that's why he wanted so many generals hanging out with him as he is sure to start war(s). He's frothing at the mouth~would make him feel important.
And how about that ACE counsel of his? Kellyanne Bowling Green Massacre Nutcracker LIAR. I can't wait to see what her next alternative fact will be. Hope she's not unpacked her luggage. At rate she's been screwing up, he'll be sending her off on the magic carpet with road rash!
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:June 26, 2017, 06:38:57 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2017, 08:07:32 PM »

Obama's enjoying well deserved vacation together. Photo's of trekking to the beach together.
Meanwhile the FLOTUS is in hiding. Did read they are conjugating in FL. this week-end Wink Wonder how much that one will cost us and gasp, if he will play GOLF?
For sure gone from class to crass in the Whitehouse IMO.

Your opinion means less than the dirt stuck to the bottom of my shoe.  Melania is certainly classy.  I don't consider using the government to squash dissent, like Obama did, "classy".

Melania isn't in hiding, you moron.  She's taking care of her son in NYC.

As does your opinion to me pi-hole.
Agree, Melania has bit of class (outside of posing nude)I'm sure that helped to HOOK a Billionaire. Alas, the Hubby, NOT an OUNCE of class and besides the mentality and vocabulary of juvenile.
Every Pres. family in the past with children have come in tow with the family. If you are serious about winning, part of the expectation and preparation as the First Family. Tho' I'm sure she is grateful for a break from him.

Outside of, the egomaniac thinks it's priority and appropriate while standing in front of a wall of fallen CIA to blather on about his inauguration turnout numbers and then again at National Prayer Service to focus on 'taking down' Arnold on his Celebrity Apprentice ratings and to pray for him. IDIOT, UNPRESIDENTIAL AND A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT.

You did see Obongo's mother naked didn't you??

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
John Florida
Chathamohican

« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2017, 08:23:03 PM »

FILIPPO MAZZEI
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:07:39 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2017, 10:31:20 PM »

Man...you guys are really going to lose your minds if Trump ever gets serious. Look what he was able to do without being serious.

So funny that you guys are worried about his conflict of interest when it comes to Trump and his businesses. That's hilarious considering you didn't say a damn thing when Obama used the ARRA to line Democrat pockets by funneling taxpayer dollars to so called "green"'companies. Didnt say anything about Hillary's Clinton Foundation influence peddling. Didn't say anything about Pelosi and her sweetheart deals. Spare me your faux outrage.

The entire Obama Admin was one big conflict of interest cluster flock.  I'm going to enjoy watching you moonbats lose what little sanity you have left over the next 4 years. Or maybe 8 years. LOL

Yep, he's off to a roaring start of alienating our allies right and left.

And which allies would that be, exactly, after mending the fences with Britain and Israel that Obongo so cavelierly shat on.

Sabre rattling...guess that's why he wanted so many generals hanging out with him as he is sure to start war(s). He's frothing at the mouth~would make him feel important.

You're funny.  So, I guess you'd prefer drawing "red lines" that he'd have no intention of enforcing like yore heroe?

And how about that ACE counsel of his? Kellyanne Bowling Green Massacre Nutcracker LIAR. I can't wait to see what her next alternative fact will be. Hope she's not unpacked her luggage. At rate she's been screwing up, he'll be sending her off on the magic carpet with road rash!

That's the favorite cry of y'all and your ilk, right; LIAR?  You wanna compare misspeaking with downright, out-and-out lies?  We can do that.  Oh wait, we can't; I don't have the time.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:June 08, 2017, 02:44:02 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 11:19:11 AM »

Yep, he's off to a roaring start of alienating our allies right and left. Sabre rattling...guess that's why he wanted so many generals hanging out with him as he is sure to start war(s). He's frothing at the mouth~would make him feel important.

See there, you once again offer no specifics.  Just vague assertions about his character and no acknowledgement of what I brought up about Hillary.

This is why I say you have "faux outrage".  You're not upset that politicians misbehave.  You're upset that the misbehaving politicians you favor aren't in office.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:June 26, 2017, 12:12:55 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2017, 02:22:39 PM »

And which allies would that be, exactly, after mending the fences with Britain and Israel that Obongo so cavelierly shat on.

Sabre rattling...guess that's why he wanted so many generals hanging out with him as he is sure to start war(s). He's frothing at the mouth~would make him feel important.

You're funny.  So, I guess you'd prefer drawing "red lines" that he'd have no intention of enforcing like yore heroe?

That's the favorite cry of y'all and your ilk, right; LIAR?  You wanna compare misspeaking with downright, out-and-out lies?  We can do that.  Oh wait, we can't; I don't have the time.

Numerous sources report his popularity rating is in the gutter below all who've entered office, so perhaps I'm not the only person that thinks he's doing a s*ck job so far. O left riding a high approval and Michelle is @ mmm 68% and Melania is at 37%. I'll grant it's hard to rank a ghost FLOTUS.

The closest thing to Bowling Green Massacre was when all the Corvettes fell into the sinkhole. Maybe Kellyanne was referring to that event?
Could be one of those alternative facts/excuses/mistakes/conflicting weather reports, SPIN they do.

As for conflict of interest...WHY did Ivanka attend policy mtg. with business exec's at the White House, then host many of them to her private home for dinner later?
John Florida
Chathamohican

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2017, 09:00:04 PM »

Numerous sources report his popularity rating is in the gutter below all who've entered office, so perhaps I'm not the only person that thinks he's doing a s*ck job so far. O left riding a high approval and Michelle is @ mmm 68% and Melania is at 37%. I'll grant it's hard to rank a ghost FLOTUS.

The closest thing to Bowling Green Massacre was when all the Corvettes fell into the sinkhole. Maybe Kellyanne was referring to that event?
Could be one of those alternative facts/excuses/mistakes/conflicting weather reports, SPIN they do.

As for conflict of interest...WHY did Ivanka attend policy mtg. with business exec's at the White House, then host many of them to her private home for dinner later?

She had them over as a fund raiser for the Clinton Foundation.

FILIPPO MAZZEI
BOFH
Chathamite

Last Login:March 07, 2017, 04:48:08 PM
Date Registerd:October 03, 2013, 09:15:08 AM

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2017, 04:17:33 PM »

From our German friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcH9eWBs9fw&feature=youtu.be
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print