Chatham County Online BBS
December 14, 2017, 11:48:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We've got local links galore! Check out the Chatham Links

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Obamacare Concerns  (Read 3594 times)
Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 08:35:20 AM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2017, 10:25:08 AM »

Not overly concerned as I believe he will get himself impeached in pretty short order.

Want to put some money on that? 

Sort of like Bill Clinton was?

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 05:47:26 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2017, 01:06:35 PM »

Not overly concerned as I believe he will get himself impeached in pretty short order.

Jeese, thought you were dead or something...
Actually I sort of agreed at the time...however it was pretty hypocritical of Neuter the Gingrich to lead the charge Wink The Clinton schtick is pretty worn out now...believe Trump has one upped him in the infidelity category and certainly takes the cake for boorish behavior history.
Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 08:35:20 AM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2017, 01:24:21 PM »

Actually I sort of agreed at the time...however it was pretty hypocritical of Neuter the Gingrich to lead the charge Wink The Clinton schtick is pretty worn out now...believe Trump has one upped him in the infidelity category and certainly takes the cake for boorish behavior history.

So Trump beats out Slick Willy the rapist? Anybody have a cigar?

Now, he did not lie when he said 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman" of course we know he was referring to Hillary and not Monica.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2017, 02:29:04 PM »

Now, he did not lie when he said 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman" of course we know he was referring to Hillary and not Monica.

Possibly~there's an accusation/report of Trump with a minor. Dunno'. I notice he dropped his threat like a hot potato to sue/go to court with all his accusers of misconduct. I believe that was same week Cosby was in court being pretty well 'fried'. Hmmm? He was able to buy his way out of his fraudulent 'university'. He has a case of 'can't help it" with crass behavior, sue, sue, sue, rip people off from their pay. He will handle the Presidency in the same fashion. Mark my word. He believes he is above all laws, the world is about him and his sleazy self. His wife must be thrilled to have the penthouse to herself and the boorish pig gone.
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 09:04:54 AM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2017, 02:31:38 PM »

... He believes he is above all laws, the world is about him and his sleazy self. His wife must be thrilled to have the penthouse to herself and the boorish pig gone.

You know that's a perfect description of Obongo.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:December 12, 2017, 09:38:12 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 08:41:50 PM »

... He believes he is above all laws, the world is about him and his sleazy self. His wife must be thrilled to have the penthouse to herself and the boorish pig gone.

Cheer

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 09:58:51 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2017, 03:20:30 PM »

Possibly~there's an accusation/report of Trump with a minor. Dunno'. I notice he dropped his threat like a hot potato to sue/go to court with all his accusers of misconduct. I believe that was same week Cosby was in court being pretty well 'fried'. Hmmm? He was able to buy his way out of his fraudulent 'university'. He has a case of 'can't help it" with crass behavior, sue, sue, sue, rip people off from their pay. He will handle the Presidency in the same fashion. Mark my word. He believes he is above all laws, the world is about him and his sleazy self. His wife must be thrilled to have the penthouse to herself and the boorish pig gone.

Yes and I heard that you buggered baby baboons. Dunno'.

Roll Eyes

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
NC YIPPIE
Chathamohican

Last Login:December 05, 2017, 04:02:11 PM
Date Registerd:February 09, 2006, 03:52:41 PM

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2017, 10:47:20 AM »

Quote from: 1911A link=topic=34397.msg300773#msg300773 date=1485804698
[/quote

Yes, minus the part where he has multiple documented affairs and three wives.
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:December 05, 2017, 05:31:15 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2017, 11:07:10 AM »

So now we suddenly care about virtue again?  Didn't matter when Romney was one of the choices.  Now suddenly it does.

Trump's a loud mouthed buffoon.  But he's already a better president than Obama ever was.  Though it isn't like the bar was set very high.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
BOFH
Chathamite

Last Login:March 07, 2017, 04:48:08 PM
Date Registerd:October 03, 2013, 09:15:08 AM

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2017, 12:48:37 PM »

Don't care about virtue or where trump sticks his privates.(or who he pees on)

DO care that he continues to own business interests that clearly present a conflict of interest.
Do care that the man is clearly a simpleton with a simple mind and does not engage brain before opening mouth, a deep thinker, he is not.

Frankly, I think hes in way over his head and depends on his cronies help him slither through.

We shall endure.

Better president?  A highly subjective question,(does not really matter, it's not a a contest) - lets ask that in 4 years.......
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2017, 02:40:18 PM »

Quote from: 1911A link=topic=34397.msg300773#msg300773 date=1485804698
[/quote

Obama's enjoying well deserved vacation together. Photo's of trekking to the beach together.
Meanwhile the FLOTUS is in hiding. Did read they are conjugating in FL. this week-end Wink Wonder how much that one will cost us and gasp, if he will play GOLF?
For sure gone from class to crass in the Whitehouse IMO.
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 03:28:35 PM »

Obama's enjoying well deserved vacation together. Photo's of trekking to the beach together.
Meanwhile the FLOTUS is in hiding. Did read they are conjugating in FL. this week-end Wink Wonder how much that one will cost us and gasp, if he will play GOLF?

Your opinion means less than the dirt stuck to the bottom of my shoe.  Melania is certainly classy.  I don't consider using the government to squash dissent, like Obama did, "classy".

Melania isn't in hiding, you moron.  She's taking care of her son in NYC.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2017, 06:15:42 PM »

Your opinion means less than the dirt stuck to the bottom of my shoe.  Melania is certainly classy.  I don't consider using the government to squash dissent, like Obama did, "classy".

Melania isn't in hiding, you moron.  She's taking care of her son in NYC.

As does your opinion to me pi-hole.
Agree, Melania has bit of class (outside of posing nude)I'm sure that helped to HOOK a Billionaire. Alas, the Hubby, NOT an OUNCE of class and besides the mentality and vocabulary of juvenile.
Every Pres. family in the past with children have come in tow with the family. If you are serious about winning, part of the expectation and preparation as the First Family. Tho' I'm sure she is grateful for a break from him.

Outside of, the egomaniac thinks it's priority and appropriate while standing in front of a wall of fallen CIA to blather on about his inauguration turnout numbers and then again at National Prayer Service to focus on 'taking down' Arnold on his Celebrity Apprentice ratings and to pray for him. IDIOT, UNPRESIDENTIAL AND A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 06:42:56 PM by natvrabit » Logged
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2017, 08:42:34 PM »

So Trump isn't "serious about winning" since he didn't uproot his kid? 

Man...you guys are really going to lose your minds if Trump ever gets serious. Look what he was able to do without being serious.

So funny that you guys are worried about his conflict of interest when it comes to Trump and his businesses. That's hilarious considering you didn't say a damn thing when Obama used the ARRA to line Democrat pockets by funneling taxpayer dollars to so called "green"'companies. Didnt say anything about Hillary's Clinton Foundation influence peddling. Didn't say anything about Pelosi and her sweetheart deals. Spare me your faux outrage.

The entire Obama Admin was one big conflict of interest cluster flock.  I'm going to enjoy watching you moonbats lose what little sanity you have left over the next 4 years. Or maybe 8 years. LOL

Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 09:58:51 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2017, 03:32:54 PM »

Your opinion means less than the dirt stuck to the bottom of my shoe.  Melania is certainly classy.  I don't consider using the government to squash dissent, like Obama did, "classy".

Melania isn't in hiding, you moron.  She's taking care of her son in NYC.

As does your opinion to me pi-hole.
Agree, Melania has bit of class (outside of posing nude)I'm sure that helped to HOOK a Billionaire. Alas, the Hubby, NOT an OUNCE of class and besides the mentality and vocabulary of juvenile.
Every Pres. family in the past with children have come in tow with the family. If you are serious about winning, part of the expectation and preparation as the First Family. Tho' I'm sure she is grateful for a break from him.

Outside of, the egomaniac thinks it's priority and appropriate while standing in front of a wall of fallen CIA to blather on about his inauguration turnout numbers and then again at National Prayer Service to focus on 'taking down' Arnold on his Celebrity Apprentice ratings and to pray for him. IDIOT, UNPRESIDENTIAL AND A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT.

If there was anyone who appreciates the POV of "NOT an OUNCE of class" it would be you. It tickles me the distress that you're carrying. Be careful that it doesn't eat you alive. It's gonna be a loonngg eight years!

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
Tags:
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: