Chatham County Online BBS
October 21, 2017, 02:13:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find a local business! Visit the Chatham Business Directory

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Amazing turn out??  (Read 2454 times)
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 08:31:21 AM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« on: January 22, 2017, 08:44:55 PM »

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 01:46:45 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 12:20:47 PM »

The Women's March numbers were amazing WORLDWIDE...the 'Grabber in Chief' best listen up Wink
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:58:15 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 12:40:19 PM »

Funny that -- ironic - not haha; bunches of women, unable to define exactly why they appeared in public in vagina costumes, who had formerly been shrieking that they 'are not their genitals'; holding signs scrawled with the most vulgar of language, in full view of the children they stupidly dragged with them, thus signalling their high 'virtue'; whining about a nonexistant threat to their 'reproductive rights' -- aka the 'right' to murder their unborn in utero -- and bragging about their strength.

Yes, wabbit; we are all listening. And watching.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 01:33:23 PM »

Funny that -- ironic - not haha; bunches of women, unable to define exactly why they appeared in public in vagina costumes, who had formerly been shrieking that they 'are not their genitals'; holding signs scrawled with the most vulgar of language, in full view of the children they stupidly dragged with them, thus signalling their high 'virtue'; whining about a nonexistant threat to their 'reproductive rights' -- aka the 'right' to murder their unborn in utero -- and bragging about their strength.

Yes, wabbit; we are all listening. And watching.

Your limited understanding of the wide range of issues involved with this march speaks volumes of your narrow little mind. BTW, there were plenty of men there that RESPECT women~their mothers, wives, daughters, grands that participated in support.
I wouldn't expect any more than a bunch of drivel from you and LOL, New buzz excuse...ALTERNATE FACTS! As Don the con would say...just Unpresidented
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 18, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 02:11:57 PM »

Natvrabit,

Can you explain the "wide range of issues"?  People of all sort of political stripes respect their mothers, daughters, sisters, etc.

Specifically, can you explain exactly what Obama did that was so beneficial to women?  What did Bill Clinton do for women when he was President?  Surely you see that Hillary would have simply been an extension of the Clinton dynasty and identical in terms of policies and goals.  I think that was made pretty clear on the campaign trail.

1911A is correct in her assessment that there's a significant amount of irony involved in the march.  Women, for generations, have fought for the right to be assessed based on their character and ability.  Yet...they represented themselves by making their gender the centerpiece of their argument.

Seems to me the constant references to "pussy" derail and detract from any positive message.  Those of us that actually respect women see more than just their gender.

Until women start seeing themselves apart from their genitals, how can they expect men to do likewise?  The pink "pussy hats" and rabid signage have set the women's movement backward...not forward.

The strong, intelligent women that I know and love all believe this march is ridiculous.  Only the women I know that are of the "perpetually offended social justice warrior" type see any merit in the march at all.

This march was an embarrassment for women.  Not a triumph.  

On the upside, the vast, vast majority of men see women for the human beings they are and not simply their gender.  Even if those at the forefront of the feminist movement are intent on regression.  Ironic that men, who they were no doubt protesting, have a healthier perception of women than the Women Marchers.  Yet another stroke for irony.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 02:14:25 PM by Pi » Logged

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 02:35:52 PM »

More News of the Ironic...

How insane do you have to be to think that radical Islam and radical feminism are compatible? 

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 02:45:14 PM »

Let's also look at one of the first things (if not the very first thing) that Trump has done in office.  It's doing away with the TPP.  But I bet you won't hear a damn thing about this from the so-called feminists.

http://now.org/resource/issue-advisory-free-trade-and-feminism-how-the-tpp-will-hurt-women/

Trade Agreement is a Feminist Issue This makes the Trans-Pacific Partnership a feminist issue. When wages are lowered, this disproportionately affects women who are still subjected to gender-based pay discrimination and persistent patterns of low pay in occupations dominated by women especially women of color such as retail, food service and day care/nursing home and home health care attendants.  Additionally, similar consequences in job markets and wages in the 12 TPP countries will negatively impact women and low-income workers in those nations.

Trump has withdrawn the U.S. from a trade deal that was deemed harmful to women by the National Organization of Women.  Now you know if Hillary had done something like this they would have lauded it from the rooftops.

Instead, there is ZERO mention of it on their site.  Where are their principles?

natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 03:09:36 PM »

Natvrabit,

Can you explain the "wide range of issues"?  People of all sort of political stripes respect their mothers, daughters, sisters, etc.

Specifically, can you explain exactly what Obama did that was so beneficial to women?  What did Bill Clinton do for women when he was President?  Surely you see that Hillary would have simply been an extension of the Clinton dynasty and identical in terms of policies and goals.  I think that was made pretty clear on the campaign trail.

1911A is correct in her assessment that there's a significant amount of irony involved in the march.  Women, for generations, have fought for the right to be assessed based on their character and ability.  Yet...they represented themselves by making their gender the centerpiece of their argument.

Seems to me the constant references to "pussy" derail and detract from any positive message.  Those of us that actually respect women see more than just their gender.

Until women start seeing themselves apart from their genitals, how can they expect men to do likewise?  The pink "pussy hats" and rabid signage have set the women's movement backward...not forward.

The strong, intelligent women that I know and love all believe this march is ridiculous.  Only the women I know that are of the "perpetually offended social justice warrior" type see any merit in the march at all.

This march was an embarrassment for women.  Not a triumph.  

On the upside, the vast, vast majority of men see women for the human beings they are and not simply their gender.  Even if those at the forefront of the feminist movement are intent on regression.  Ironic that men, who they were no doubt protesting, have a healthier perception of women than the Women Marchers.  Yet another stroke for irony.

You well know you cherry picked signs specifically geared to Trump's HORRID remarks how 'acceptable' or recommended? it was to grab a woman...because he 'could'. SHAME on you for twisting and condoning that via demeaning the march in protest of that ONE opposition to lead to believe that this is acceptable behavior in our society. The march was much more in depth than this...clearly you nor 1911 will never understand.
I will go more in depth. Just some things more pressing to tend to than responding to your blather right now...ta, ta Roll Eyes
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 03:35:47 PM »

Let's also look at one of the first things (if not the very first thing) that Trump has done in office.  It's doing away with the TPP.  But I bet you won't hear a damn thing about this from the so-called feminists.

http://now.org/resource/issue-advisory-free-trade-and-feminism-how-the-tpp-will-hurt-women/

Trade Agreement is a Feminist Issue This makes the Trans-Pacific Partnership a feminist issue. When wages are lowered, this disproportionately affects women who are still subjected to gender-based pay discrimination and persistent patterns of low pay in occupations dominated by women especially women of color such as retail, food service and day care/nursing home and home health care attendants.  Additionally, similar consequences in job markets and wages in the 12 TPP countries will negatively impact women and low-income workers in those nations.

Trump has withdrawn the U.S. from a trade deal that was deemed harmful to women by the National Organization of Women.  Now you know if Hillary had done something like this they would have lauded it from the rooftops.

Instead, there is ZERO mention of it on their site.  Where are their principles?

Clinton did state her opposition to it. Just got lost in the FOX HORN non stop blather to the single digit IQ'ers to vote for the biggest IDIOT ever to take office.
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 04:02:10 PM »

You well know you cherry picked signs specifically geared to Trump's HORRID remarks how 'acceptable' or recommended? it was to grab a woman...because he 'could'.

I can post a lot more than that.  Cherry picked, eh?  

You know, I could post pictures from the protests that would fill up pages and pages of this thread, and all of them would have references to vaginas.  Also, you should note that when you see pictures of the protests you see a lot of those pink hats.  They are called "pussy hats".  Now, did I force those women to wear a hat that specifically referenced their gender?  Did men make up the name of those hats?  No.  The women marchers did that.  So don't tell me that wasn't intentional on their part of that I'm "cherry picking".  That's utter nonsense and you know it.

SHAME on you for twisting and condoning that via demeaning the march in protest of that ONE opposition to lead to believe that this is acceptable behavior in our society.

You are being completely dishonest when you imply that anything I've said condones what Trump has said.  I've not twisted anything.  You must know that's nonsense, but feel that your false accusation constitutes a counter argument.  Well, I regret to inform you that it doesn't.  SHAME ON YOU for being so dishonest.

You would think the women marchers, who supposedly want to be seen for something other than vaginas, would have done SOMETHING OTHER THAN WEAR "PUSSY HATS" AND CARRY AROUND SIGNAGE WITH DEPICTIONS OF VAGINAS.  I only use caps here because it appears you are unable to absorb or understand what others are saying here.

But hey, what do I know?  I respect women for who they are, not their plumbing.

The march was much more in depth than this...clearly you nor 1911 will never understand.
I will go more in depth. Just some things more pressing to tend to than responding to your blather right now...ta, ta Roll Eyes

You'll have to explain why the marchers display so much hypocrisy.  Best of luck with that.  We all know you lack the ability to do so.  Partly that's because you're not up to the task and partly it's because there really is a tremendous amount of irony there and the organizers didn't quite think it through.  Then again...no one forced those women to put on those hats and make those signs.

Imagine for a moment that there was a men's march where a plurality of signage depicted penises.  I imagine that you'd have a lot to say about that and claim it was immature and small minded to make genitals the central theme.  Now imagine that a huge number of those men wore "penis hats".  

I'm sure you'd ridicule those that would do such a thing.  Understand that I'm not ridiculing the Women Marchers.  I, and 1911A, are simply pointing out how ironic it is that the marchers made so much of genitalia when it comes to their attire and signage.  And that doing so detracts from their message.  At the very least it makes it difficult to take them seriously.

Not everyone WORLDWIDE gets a say in our elections.  But the voters do, and they spoke loud and clear.  Protest all you like, but it is merely a ripple that is following the tidal wave that happened on November 8th 2016.

Americans wanted something different.  For better or worse, they've got it.  

Nice job ignoring the NOW article about TPP...

Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 04:06:21 PM »

Clinton did state her opposition to it. Just got lost in the FOX HORN non stop blather to the single digit IQ'ers to vote for the biggest IDIOT ever to take office.

You're not getting it.  I'm not sure Trump is the biggest idiot to ever take office, but I believe I might be responding to the biggest idiot in Chatham County.  What you've posted is "blather".

The "biggest idiot" repealed a trade deal that the National Organization for Women deemed to be harmful to women.  Trump said it was a bad deal.  The NOW said it was a bad deal.  Despite any words to the contrary, Trump's actions so far have already been beneficial to women if the NOW is to be believed.

But you just can't give him credit for that, can you?  Nope.  Because when it comes to people like you, you don't really give a damn about principles.

Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 04:12:11 PM »

Let's talk about this a bit more since you're severely uninformed.  And also stupid.

Clinton tried to distance herself from her previous comments about the TPP.  She lied in the debate and tried to make it look like she was unsure of the TPP.  At the time the deal was made she was Sec State and had this to say:

"So it's fair to say that our economies are entwined, and we need to keep upping our game both bilaterally and with partners across the region through agreements like the Trans-Pacific Partnership or TPP. Australia is a critical partner. This TPP sets the gold standard in trade agreements to open free, transparent, fair trade, the kind of environment that has the rule of law and a level playing field. And when negotiated, this agreement will cover 40 percent of the world's total trade and build in strong protections for workers and the environment."

"The so-called TPP will lower barriers, raise standards, and drive long-term growth across the region. It will cover 40 percent of the world's total trade and establish strong protections for workers and the environment. Better jobs with higher wages and safer working conditions, including for women, migrant workers and others too often in the past excluded from the formal economy will help build Asia's middle class and rebalance the global economy. Canada and Mexico have already joined the original TPP partners. We continue to consult with Japan. And we are offering to assist with capacity building, so that every country in ASEAN can eventually join. We welcome the interest of any nation willing to meet 21st century standards as embodied in the TPP, including China."

Yeah.  Right.  Didn't work out so well, did it?

Give Trump credit where it is due.  Or are you incapable?

natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 06:04:10 PM »

Sheeze, could only take a woman like me to give you your RISE, to rear your ugly HEAD again. in full cyber assault. Take that however you wish Wink You can only insult, intimidate, demean in order to try to make a strong point in your little mind. YOU are why a MILLION PLUS people around the world made their statement and will continue to speak against people like you.
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 06:45:23 PM »

Sheeze, could only take a woman like me to give you your RISE, to rear your ugly HEAD again. in full cyber assault. Take that however you wish Wink You can only insult, intimidate, demean in order to try to make a strong point in your little mind. YOU are why a MILLION PLUS people around the world made their statement and will continue to speak against people like you.

Why could it only take a woman like you?  Why not a man?  There you go, reducing things to gender once again.  You do realize the hypocrisy in doing that, don't you?

The marchers, much like you, want to reduce things to our internal plumbing.  I believe that is morally wrong and indefensible.  I say you're an idiot not because you're a woman, but because you're an idiot.  Your genitalia has nothing to do with it.

By all means, keep up with the false accusations and hypocrisy.  Keep being perpetually offended.  Keep being devoid of principle.  That actually helps.  You see, normal people are tired of you and people like you.  All you're selling is guilt, strife, and false accusations.

The ordinary folks have had enough.  And they sent a message to you loud and clear on November 8th, 2016.  Wail about it and wear your unfortunately named "pussy hats".  Carry your signs.  See if you can change things during the next election.

But remember this time around, with so much of the media and elites in Hillary's pocket, as well as useful idiots like yourself, you FAILED.  They cooked the polls all the way through the entire election period.  If anything was going to dissuade the American people, that should have done it.

It didn't.  Remember that next time you think you're making a difference making fools of yourself in pink hats carrying around pictures of vaginas.  All that energy spent could have been feeding people that were hungry.  Or picking up trash.  Planting trees.  Heck, any number of activities.

But instead they chose to litter.  Keep it up.  By all means...keep it up.  You're doing more damage to your cause than you could possibly understand.  

1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:58:15 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 10:13:40 PM »

YOU are why a MILLION PLUS people around the world made their statement and will continue to speak against people like you.

Who gives a royal rat's what the rest of the world says.  SIXTY THREE MILLION people and a vast majority of electoral votes in this country made our statement and continue to speak against people like you.

YOU and people like you and your antics and totalitarian tendencies got Donald Trump elected.  Keep it up.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
Tags:
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: