Chatham County Online BBS
March 29, 2017, 02:34:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find a local business! Visit the Chatham Business Directory

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: To The Clinton Supporters "It Will Be OK!"  (Read 2761 times)
Jeff G
Chathameister

Last Login:November 16, 2016, 08:11:16 PM
Date Registerd:February 17, 2013, 11:14:15 PM

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 08:28:50 PM »

For the "uneducated":

1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 09:12:15 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 11:17:02 PM »

Ahhhhh...........the tolerant, understanding, compassionate, personal-attacking thoughts of a liberal. Hypocrisy and projection on display.

Exit polling nationwide showed Trump won two-to-one among people without a college degree, matched Clinton among college graduates

Matched..........hmmmmm........what does that tell you?

And a college degree is not a measure of intelligence nor common sense (nor employ-ability).

Keep in mind she won the popular vote. I'm proud there is no such footage as this hate filled arena of wild animals from any of her rallies, just saying.

WTH are talking about - 'this hate filled arena of wild animals'?  What arena, where and who?

Let me remind you, no Trump supporters went to her rallies and started trouble, harassed and beat people.  It was her wild animals that went to his and did so.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
1911A
Chathamohican

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 11:56:58 PM »

Wild animals --

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/10/riot-horror-trump-voter-viciously-beaten-by-thugs/2/

Watch the vid, you deluded thing.

In the wake of Trump's defeat of Hillary Clinton, at least eight cities across the nation have erupted in fits of rage and violence. Yesterday, thousands of enraged progressives protested and rioted, in some cases blocking highways, smashing windows, and burning trash containers and tires.

The Clinton machine and the anti-Trump media can be blamed for least some of the violence. Clinton worked hard to demonize Trump and his followers, calling them "deplorables." Too many in the media were happy to amplify that toxic message. Many of Clinton's supporters heard the message loud and clear: Trump is worse than Hitler and must be stopped. And his racist/sexist/homophobic/xenophobic followers deserve their hatred, derision, and even beat-downs.

Eight cities.  What were you saying about arenas of wild animals?

Here's another; check this:

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/11/10/watch-anti-trump-rioter-people-have-to-die/

People have to die? 

Maybe some do.

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
Conehead
Chathamite

Last Login:March 09, 2017, 03:23:43 PM
Date Registerd:March 11, 2012, 10:39:04 AM

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2016, 06:49:41 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/11/riot-declared-in-oregon-as-anti-trump-demonstrators-damage-cars-buildings.html

Yes, the peaceful left.
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:42:51 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 09:22:43 AM »

Any time you want to compare degrees with me, just let me know.  Just curious...how many times have you been published?

10+/-? published. Doesn't mean much to me anymore. Curiosity over...

Your thoughts don't mean anything to anyone anymore because you're a hateful, blithering idiot. I can only imagine "published" to you means you scrawled your name on a bathroom stall.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 07:11:07 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 04:58:34 PM »

Any time you want to compare degrees with me, just let me know.  Just curious...how many times have you been published?

Your thoughts don't mean anything to anyone anymore because you're a hateful, blithering idiot. I can only imagine "published" to you means you scrawled your name on a bathroom stall.

Since you are into bathroom graffiti~here's some of your party samples.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/post-election-hate-crimes-and-fears-trnd/index.html
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 05:10:53 PM »

Ahhhhh...........the tolerant, understanding, compassionate, personal-attacking thoughts of a liberal. Hypocrisy and projection on display.

Exit polling nationwide showed Trump won two-to-one among people without a college degree, matched Clinton among college graduates

Matched..........hmmmmm........what does that tell you?

And a college degree is not a measure of intelligence nor common sense (nor employ-ability).

Keep in mind she won the popular vote. I'm proud there is no such footage as this hate filled arena of wild animals from any of her rallies, just saying.

WTH are talking about - 'this hate filled arena of wild animals'?  What arena, where and who?

Let me remind you, no Trump supporters went to her rallies and started trouble, harassed and beat people.  It was her wild animals that went to his and did so.

Not speaking of protestors either side...this was riling a certain level of the Trump base, BY Trump.

Sadly ramifications have trickle down...like in the MIDDLE school where students in the cafeteria began surrounding certain students and chanting "build the wall".

In a conversation with a friend of mine today, he said his sister's son (who was adopted @ 2 mo. old from Korea) has been taunted at school and told was by other students he was going to be deported~I suppose because he didn't LOOK like them! Sad the indoctrination some kids clearly have had @ home.

I'm done with you rethugs.
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 05:37:14 PM »

Any time you want to compare degrees with me, just let me know.  Just curious...how many times have you been published?

Since you are into bathroom graffiti~here's some of your party samples.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/post-election-hate-crimes-and-fears-trnd/index.html

Not my party. I'm a libertarian. Which you would know if you weren't a blithering idiot.

Here's some of your ilk:

https://streamable.com/6nwo

High school student attacked in the school yard for supporting Trump http://dailym.ai/2g1yP8r

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 05:41:16 PM »

I suspect much of the graffiti was actually done by anti-Trump zealots who are trying to perpetuate the false racism narrative.

Maybe some of the same people threatening Trump with assassination.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/assassination-threats-against-trump-flood-twitter-after-election-shocker/

Those are the real "thugs".

natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 06:23:30 PM »

I suspect much of the graffiti was actually done by anti-Trump zealots who are trying to perpetuate the false racism narrative.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/11/assassination-threats-against-trump-flood-twitter-after-election-shocker/

And like people weren't suggesting targets on Clinton's head~Richard Burr for one. Of ALL people to glibly joke about that after what was done to Gabby Giffords? How insensitive can one be...maybe he was in Paris when she returned to the floor maimed, but determined~yet a shining star 'snuffed out'.

The middle school incident of hate is on vid as much other. The incidence my friend told me today of his nephew's account. OWN IT! Just like the black church that was burned with Vote Trump painted on the side. I KNOW Roll Eyes it will create jobs, jobs, jobs to rebuild it...

John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 08:15:05 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2016, 07:34:57 PM »

And like people weren't suggesting targets on Clinton's head~Richard Burr for one. Of ALL people to glibly joke about that after what was done to Gabby Giffords? How insensitive can one be...maybe he was in Paris when she returned to the floor maimed, but determined~yet a shining star 'snuffed out'.

The middle school incident of hate is on vid as much other. The incidence my friend told me today of his nephew's account. OWN IT! Just like the black church that was burned with Vote Trump painted on the side. I KNOW Roll Eyes it will create jobs, jobs, jobs to rebuild it...

Giffords was shot by a sick young man and a democrat at that.

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
1911A
Chathamohican

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2016, 07:37:33 PM »

What's wrong with you?  You're comparing words to ferals beating the tar out of people?

Yes, please, be done with us.  We're sure as heck done with you.

Vetustior Humo.
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2016, 01:09:39 AM »

You own it, you sniveling coward. There are RIOTS in the streets and people are being BEATEN.

Something is wrong inside your head. You need professional help.

Jeff G
Chathameister

Last Login:November 16, 2016, 08:11:16 PM
Date Registerd:February 17, 2013, 11:14:15 PM

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 09:39:59 AM »

All liberals/progressives must watch this! Another liberal (an angry one I might add) who gets it right! WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3iKj28KqNg&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/i3iKj28KqNg&amp;rel=0</a>
mary51802
Chathamohican

Last Login:March 25, 2017, 03:09:07 PM
Date Registerd:July 05, 2008, 04:58:25 PM

we are all beautiful

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 10:47:25 AM »

Mitt Romney won the popular vote over Obama. Where was the fight then?

He who p*isses into the wind is all wet....................
Tags:
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: