Chatham County Online BBS
February 23, 2018, 05:08:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read what Chatham County bloggers are saying at the Blog Aggregator

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Reporter and Camera Man Killled in Virginia  (Read 1874 times)
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:13:59 AM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 09:53:07 PM »

... Bryce Williams’ self-described victim status, even while murdering innocents, will merit no rethinking of the divisive politics in which he apparently bathed. We won’t have a conversation about whether pushing a perennial picture of victimhood for blacks and gays in the most black-friendly, gay-friendly country on the planet could drive supposed victims to violence. We won’t talk about whether the Democratic Party’s takeover by the Black Lives Matter crew has encouraged some people to believe that only black lives matter, since only black lives are in danger – and even then, only some black lives matter, namely those killed by white people. Instead, we will be assured that Bryce Williams is an outlier by the same people who blamed Sarah Palin for Jared Lee Loughner shooting Gabrielle Giffords.

It is true that statistical outliers should not be used to club entire movements into submission. But leftists protesting at the linkage between Williams and their favored political causes have no ground on which to stand – they consistently blame conservatives for outlier events with no statistical basis. Moreover, Williams’ violence is part of a larger trend, not of black men killing white people (that still happens disproportionately, but the numbers are down), but of black men using supposed American racism as a rationale for violence more generally, and of gay people using supposed American homophobia as a rationale for violation of others’ rights.

Some in the media are actually going beyond delinking Williams from his politics – they’re defending Williams’ perverse worldview, questioning whether evil, racist, homophobic America created him. Columnist WonderWomanist at Gawker wrote, “I can understand him being frustrated with racial discrimination at his job but it was not worth throwing his life over… RIP to the victims even though they may have been racist.”

Kay Steiger at ThinkProgress took Williams’ self-serving narrative at face value: “One part of the document included the phrase ‘Suicide Note for Friends and Family’ and detailed discrimination he experienced as a gay, black man.”

And, John --

And more gun laws.

-- right on schedule .....

But most of the the media will swivel to gun control, following the lead of the White House and Hillary Clinton, both of whom called for heavier gun control laws – even as both push for the release of criminals from prisons, a crackdown on law enforcement, and a racially divisive narrative of the country pitting black against white, all for political gain.

All of these policies will do nothing to stop Bryce Williamses — in fact, they will make Bryce Williamses more common. Teaching Americans that they aren’t victims would be a great way of battling evil – most victims aren’t evil, but virtually all evil people think they are victims, and thus justify their violence. But teaching Americans that they aren’t victims would undercut the Democratic message that all minorities are victims, and thus require bigger government. And that message, and its attendant political success, must take precedence over the building of a more inclusive, more understanding country.

Riiiight.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/26/black-gay-reporter-murders-straight-white-journalists-media-blame-the-gun/

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 04:01:45 PM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 07:30:28 AM »

We all know where this is going to lead and it isn't pretty. Racism will never cease with the attitudes being portrayed by all groups.

All groups?  O rly.

As the race war heats up on the "Social Justice" side the "privileged" side will become more protective of family and property and will increase in their defensive actions. Mean while the "dreamer" side will seize an opportunity to advance causing a rift that will explode backwards from the Social Justice and privileged sides.

The race wars are here. What would have happened if the shooters in VA was white and the reporters were black? I can tell you Sharpton would be there as well as the Black Lives Matter group and this whole discussion would be different. Get ready it is coming whether you like it or not.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
noway2
Chathameister

Last Login:April 22, 2016, 03:02:27 PM
Date Registerd:June 20, 2014, 01:36:40 PM

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2015, 07:43:44 AM »

There is no doubt that the shooter was a nut job and does not represent anyone but himself.  But I do think the reactions of some people are alarming because they echo the rantings of the madman.

In which case the shooter was not representing just himself, but them as well.
This was being discussed, obviously, on almost all media this morning including the paradigm of intellectual rigor: the radio station 92.3 and the 2 guys named Chris show.   While tuning in for a few minutes, I managed to catch a comment that I thought was rather insightful.  The one DJ made the comment or rather posed the question, in response to a claim that the shooter was a nut job, that is it possible that claiming he was nuts is a mental tactic used by others in response as a means to put a wall up between that person's actions and their own psyche to avoid having to consider that the ability to snap and do something like this exists in just about every person?
Jeff G
Chathameister

Last Login:November 16, 2016, 08:11:16 PM
Date Registerd:February 17, 2013, 11:14:15 PM

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2015, 09:38:30 AM »

Pi (and anyone else interested), have a look at the following that indicates the degree to which divisiveness is now being stirred up:

http://dailycaller.com/2015/08/04/farrakhan-we-must-rise-up-and-kill-those-who-kill-us-video/

Also, just consider the ramifications of such as the Confederate flag being offensive to some, whereas, on the other side of the coin we have an absolute level of offensiveness generated by the flying of the gay pride flag. I would say that more folks are actually offended by the latter, but we aren't hearing about that! The only thing that seems to be politically correct is the issue of the Confederate battle flag, which I might add, had nothing to do with slavery in a direct sense due to the war was not started over the issue of slavery. Why has that significant note been lost to ensuing generations?

Within the US, hornet nests are being deliberately stirred. This action appears to being readied in combination with possible future economic-related events; the latter will trigger an exponential magnification of the former.

Let there be no mistake; Christ is coming soon! But first, Satan (who is responsible for stirring up the divisiveness pot) will have his way for a "season," then Christ will return. Things are going to get rough, particularly for those who have not found salvation and eternal life in Heaven through Jesus Christ.
chrstnhsbndfthr
Chathamohican

Last Login:November 11, 2016, 07:23:38 PM
Date Registerd:February 20, 2006, 11:25:33 PM

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2015, 09:50:26 AM »

I do not think the DJ correctly assessed him as a man that "snapped." This was planned for two and a half months from the moment he decided to kill some white people. he wrote himself that he began the plot by placing a deposit on the gun so he could take revenge for the Charleston church murders. He had a long history of strife with co-workers and alleging racism in others.  He might well have been a nut, but he did not suddenly snap and make a bad mistake in the stress of a moment. He made a decision and plotted for some time before he finally carried out his plan. 

Reasonable people do not behave this way, so in that sense we can say he was crazy, but isn't everyone who murders other people crazy in that same sense?

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest <> of freedom, go <>in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. <>may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.-- Samuel Adams 1776
Jeff G
Chathameister

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2015, 12:51:59 PM »

I do not think the DJ correctly assessed him as a man that "snapped." This was planned for two and a half months from the moment he decided to kill some white people. he wrote himself that he began the plot by placing a deposit on the gun so he could take revenge for the Charleston church murders. He had a long history of strife with co-workers and alleging racism in others.  He might well have been a nut, but he did not suddenly snap and make a bad mistake in the stress of a moment. He made a decision and plotted for some time before he finally carried out his plan. 

Reasonable people do not behave this way, so in that sense we can say he was crazy, but isn't everyone who murders other people crazy in that same sense?

Well said, CHF! And, yes! Absolutely!
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:13:59 AM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2015, 12:58:21 PM »

We all know where this is going to lead and it isn't pretty. Racism will never cease with the attitudes being portrayed by all groups.

All groups?  O rly.

As the race war heats up on the "Social Justice" side the "privileged" side will become more protective of family and property and will increase in their defensive actions. Mean while the "dreamer" side will seize an opportunity to advance causing a rift that will explode backwards from the Social Justice and privileged sides.

The race wars are here. What would have happened if the shooters in VA was white and the reporters were black? I can tell you Sharpton would be there as well as the Black Lives Matter group and this whole discussion would be different. Get ready it is coming whether you like it or not.

I don't take issue with your conclusions, but I am a bit nonplussed by your description of the actions of the "privileged", as though the adoption of a defensive posture in the face of what is clearly occurring is somehow an "attitude" contributing to "racism" that "will never cease".....

.... unless, if by "privileged" you mean the multi-culti, multi-racial proregressives who live safely in privately policed, gated communities away from the chaos they've advocated and engineered for everybody but them.

Into which group do you and your family fit and how are you contributing to "the fail"?  Because, unless I miss my guess, you aren't.  As are not millions of other former and current middle-income decent folks watching what was formerly their country coming to a boil.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
NC YIPPIE
Chathamohican

Last Login:January 25, 2018, 04:45:35 PM
Date Registerd:February 09, 2006, 03:52:41 PM

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2015, 01:10:43 PM »

Horrible event, my thoughts go out to all the families.

Silk_Hope
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 04:01:45 PM
Date Registerd:April 02, 2007, 08:29:04 PM

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2015, 01:13:17 PM »

All groups?  O rly.

I don't take issue with your conclusions, but I am a bit nonplussed by your description of the actions of the "privileged", as though the adoption of a defensive posture in the face of what is clearly occurring is somehow an "attitude" contributing to "racism" that "will never cease".....

.... unless, if by "privileged" you mean the multi-culti, multi-racial proregressives who live safely in privately policed, gated communities away from the chaos they've advocated and engineered for everybody but them.

Into which group do you and your family fit and how are you contributing to "the fail"?  Because, unless I miss my guess, you aren't.  As are not millions of other former and current middle-income decent folks watching what was formerly their country coming to a boil.

Unfortunately there are those that view this BBS that will disregard a person's post if the wrong language is used. Black, White and Hispanic are not acceptable terms for some because they are physical descriptions. Privileged is a term to describe whites and more specifically white males that are the bane of the Social Justice crowd and are racist in the womb and cannot be changed. Hispanics are also a thorn in the Social Justice side because they are trying to achieve thus making the Social Justice crowd look bad. It has been said by Social Justice agitators that all white men need to be killed to eliminate the white race. The Black Panthers advocate the elimination of the white race.

Unfortunately the people advocating death to whites are not racists, they can't be according to the media and Left, because they are the oppressed.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government. -- Declaration of Independence
Jeff G
Chathameister

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2015, 01:53:23 PM »

Horrible event, my thoughts go out to all the families.

It sure is, my friend! Absolutely horrific!

Did you open the link I posted about Farrakhan stating that blacks should begin stalking and killing whites? He called for 10,000 people who are not afraid of death.
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 04:19:33 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2015, 07:41:49 PM »

How much more inclusive could the station be?? They hired a gay black man who killed two white people for their efforts.   He killed them because of his own failures  he just sucked at his job and they fired him.  the end.

Since in the real world not everybody gets a trophy he could not handle it.  The coward shot two unarmed unsuspecting people and then took the cowards way out and shot himself.     He saved the state money.

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Tags:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: