Chatham County Online BBS
November 17, 2017, 12:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the best Chatlist posts at Chatham Chatlist Highlights

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Good Ol' Thought Control  (Read 423 times)
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 18, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« on: July 14, 2015, 10:45:52 AM »

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/psych-major-judge-overrides-doctors-on-dsouza/

ďIím not singling out Mr. DíSouza to pick on him,Ē Berman said at the hearing Monday. ďA requirement for psychological counseling often comes up in my hearings in cases where I find it hard to understand why someone did what they did.Ē

In other words, D'Souza's politics are something the judge can't understand or relate to.  So it's off to the re-education camp counseling.

Punish D'Souza for the felony he committed.  But punishing him for his politics is wrong, and I believe the judge did exactly that.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 12:46:43 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2015, 12:10:03 PM »

There will be more of this in days to come.

And .... none of this will end well.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
noway2
Chathameister

Last Login:April 22, 2016, 03:02:27 PM
Date Registerd:June 20, 2014, 01:36:40 PM

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 12:19:13 PM »

The judge is out of line and this needs to be appealed to and evaluated by a higher tribunal for misconduct.  If I were DíSouza, I would also be looking at a means to leave this country permanently and unfortunately for him, it sounds like he is a citizen and probably only has a US passport, making it more difficult.  One of the things I had read about and considered doing was getting (dual) citizenship in another country and getting a passport from that country in case there ever comes a time that I want to leave this one and not have it be completely obvious on Big Brother's radar screen.  cr*p like this causes me to want to revisit that idea. 
Axiomatic
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:50:58 PM
Date Registerd:August 04, 2010, 09:27:19 PM

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2015, 02:07:19 PM »

Hey Berman, put your vast cognitive powers to the test and see if you can figure this puzzle: pot=kettle

Don't gotsta worry 'bout no mo'gage, don't gotsta worry 'bout no gas; Obama gonna take care o' me!
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: