Chatham County Online BBS
November 17, 2017, 12:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Find a local business! Visit the Chatham Business Directory

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Obama: We’re Going to Have to Change How the Media Reports  (Read 2451 times)
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 18, 2017, 02:18:36 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2015, 12:43:41 PM »

But let's talk a minute about accountability, because there's different ways to hold politicians accountable.  For example, we could try them in a court of law.  Sometimes that works, and sometimes that doesn't.  I bet we'd have a hard time getting anything to stick.  The fact is that Bill Clinton lied under oath.  But because he was president, holding him accountable for that ultimately failed.  If you or I lied under oath you better believe we'd suffer for it.  Unless you've got some serious money stashed away somewhere and haven't revealed to us that you are super wealthy.
Personally, I like the Klingon approach where the entire family, three generations up and down from great grandparents through great grandchildren bear the shame of dishonor and can't even use their family name. 

I also think that both Bush and Obama should be dealt with for their actions, but more importantly the fact that the same malfeasance is going on in both political parties, despite rhetoric to the contrary, tells me that Bush, Obama and whatever clown has the next honor to pass gas in the oval office is just a puppet behind the real force that needs to be addressed.

So if someone has a father that is an absolute piece of garbage, they should carry the blame for that their entire lives, even though they've worked hard to be the very opposite of their predecessor?  Great plan.

Anyone in your family ever owned any slaves, going back a couple hundred years?  Care to carry the burden for that? 

The "puppet" behind it all is the desire that some humans have for power and influence.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Tags:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: