Chatham County Online BBS
April 24, 2014, 10:51:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Best Email List in the Triangle! Join the Chatham Chatlist

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING for some services - Auto  (Read 256 times)
Everett McGill
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 04:37:28 PM
Date Registerd:November 11, 2008, 10:20:58 AM

« on: January 22, 2013, 10:43:51 AM »

OK everyone, I need some references/pointers/recommendations to a couple of auto related things.

Just bought an old beater car that is mechanically very very sound, but needs some cosmetic attention.

First, paint.  It is a mid 90's sedan and the top surface (hood,roof, trunk) have clear coat loss and peeling.  Really bad.   To avoid going to Peach or Maaco and getting a cheapo $200 whole car job, can anyone recommend a local (even backyard) guy/girl that might be willing to do a partial paint job on this car for a reasonable price?

Second, Interior Headliner.   The car spent a good deal of it's life in the very hot Florida sun. See above.  Another casualty is the interior headliner.  It is shot and needs to be replaced.  I have done these before, but don't have the time or place (no place for me to do it inside and the temps are a little low right now).......Does anyone know an auto interior  repair guy/girl that might to tackle this?    p.s. good thing to add....no sunroof to work around!

You humans, most of you, subscribe to this policy of an eye for an eye, a life for a life, which is known throughout the universe for its… stupidity. Even your Buddha and your Christ had quite a different vision; but nobody's paid much attention, not even Buddhists or Christians.--prot (K-Pax)
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: