Chatham County Online BBS
December 19, 2014, 03:10:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Best Email List in the Triangle! Join the Chatham Chatlist

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tracy's Bookkeeping & Tax Service  (Read 366 times)
tracyk

Last Login:February 05, 2014, 08:39:57 PM
Date Registerd:May 24, 2010, 01:10:43 PM

« on: January 08, 2013, 12:14:50 PM »

Tracy's Bookkeeping & Tax Service
214 Julius Davis Rd.
Goldston, NC 27252

Need an Honest and Reliable Tax Preparer?Huh

Hi, my name is Tracy Koch.

I do bookkeeping for small-medium accounts, and I am a experienced Tax Preparer. I work mostly from my home (but will travel for my bookkeeping clients), and I have flexible hours to meet your needs. and for all the hard working people that don't have the time or energy during the week, I even do weekends and evenings, if that's more convenient for you. I also have drop off service available for those who are really crunched for time, or just don't want to do that waiting in line thing. You drop off your paperwork, and I'll call you when it's ready for pickup.

I have no employees to pay,(So you know exactly who is doing your taxes) and can usually charge a smaller fee than the bigger firms, but I am VERY reasonable in my prices anyway. In these hard times, the last thing anyone needs, is a Tax Preparer charging outrageous prices.

I am here, 365 days a year. You can call me all year, you don't have to wait til tax time for me to answer my phone. If you need my help or just have a question, I am here to assist you anyway I can, all year.

Most importantly, I am current with the IRS regulations to prepare taxes and e-file. I am insured, and have completed the required yearly Continuing Education(CPE Credits). Beware of the Tax Preparers that ask you to sign your own tax return as the preparer. They are not current with all the new laws, or they would be signing your tax return themselves.

If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to get your taxes filed, give me call. I look forward to hearing from you, and having the opportunity to gain your trust with my services.

Confidential - Friendly - Affordable

919-898-4348
919-545-6462-CELL
TracysTaxService@centurylink.net
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:17:42 PM by tracyk, Reason: added email » Logged
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: