Chatham County Online BBS
December 11, 2017, 11:50:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Pittsboro Journal portal at Pittsboro Journal

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dirtbag Scoreboard  (Read 31519 times)
natvrabit
Chathamohican

Last Login:December 09, 2017, 07:18:57 PM
Date Registerd:March 08, 2008, 02:45:06 PM

« Reply #300 on: November 24, 2017, 06:06:58 PM »

Glad I gave up on this....I'd be a full-time admin keeping up with Rose, Moore, Frankin....etc.

That's because they are ALL dirt bags.

The real score is..

Dirt Bags: 1,000
Ordinary decent folk: 0

I hope all the sick bastards that abuse people from a position of power all get a55 cancer.

Half the world seems to be run by a bunch of abusive pedophiles.  A pox on all their houses.

Before anybody leaves their names have to be published nation wide and the tax payer money they used to save their skins HAS to be replaced in total.  Shameless bastards.

Does that also include DJT?
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 12:23:34 PM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 04:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #301 on: November 25, 2017, 02:09:38 AM »

No.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 01:52:41 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #302 on: November 29, 2017, 12:57:50 PM »

Glad I gave up on this....I'd be a full-time admin keeping up with Rose, Moore, Frankin....etc.

The real score is..

I hope all the sick bastards that abuse people from a position of power all get a55 cancer.

Half the world seems to be run by a bunch of abusive pedophiles.  A pox on all their houses.

Before anybody leaves their names have to be published nation wide and the tax payer money they used to save their skins HAS to be replaced in total.  Shameless bastards.

Are talking about real proof or just talk. I get you hate him but I like the idea of proof better.

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Conehead
Chathamite

Last Login:November 29, 2017, 01:14:18 PM
Date Registerd:March 11, 2012, 10:39:04 AM

« Reply #303 on: November 29, 2017, 01:14:18 PM »

Hmmmmmmm................we haven't heard the phrase "war on women" since all of these accusations started coming out with Hollywood, DC, TV & radio personalities. Not excusing any one party, but based upon the reporting that is occurring, there does seem to be a higher percentage with the group that is supposedly concerned about women.
1911A
Chathamohican

« Reply #304 on: November 29, 2017, 02:43:10 PM »

Hmmmmmmm................we haven't heard the phrase "war on women" since all of these accusations started coming out with Hollywood, DC, TV & radio personalities. Not excusing any one party, but based upon the reporting that is occurring, there does seem to be a higher percentage with the group that is supposedly concerned about women.

::snort::

They're not concerned about women, never were; same with homos, trannies, 'for the chirrun', and Blacks.  These are just objects they've weaponized to use against the normies, to be kicked to the curb when no longer useful.

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #305 on: November 30, 2017, 04:33:41 PM »

The real score is..

Are talking about real proof or just talk. I get you hate him but I like the idea of proof better.

It was a Yes or No question and not for you to subject your opinion. I don't hate anyone. Dislike is a different thing. I have full confidence DJT will 'hang' his stupid self. All the rest of us have to worry about is if he takes the rest of us down with his ineptness.
Hang in there with your abysmal 30 something % support groupies for him Roll Eyes
Done here.
Pi
Chathamohican

Last Login:December 05, 2017, 05:31:15 PM
Date Registerd:August 09, 2011, 10:12:40 AM

« Reply #306 on: December 01, 2017, 10:01:31 AM »

The real score is..

It was a Yes or No question and not for you to subject your opinion. I don't hate anyone. Dislike is a different thing. I have full confidence DJT will 'hang' his stupid self. All the rest of us have to worry about is if he takes the rest of us down with his ineptness.
Hang in there with your abysmal 30 something % support groupies for him Roll Eyes
Done here.

1. It isn't for you to chastise John because he gave you a response you didn't like.  This site is nothing but opinions these days.  And any opinion I've ever seen you express has always been without citation or evidence to back it up.

2. If Obama didn't take us down with his ineptness, neither will Trump.

3. If your posts here are any indication, you're one of the most vapid, hateful people I've ever seen.

Donald Trump is President of the United States.  I don't care for the guy either.  But I typed that out for you to read just because I know you hate it so much.

You've got a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Might want to get your head checked.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #307 on: December 01, 2017, 10:11:32 AM »

No, we won't be hearing that phrase any time soon.

The Frankenstein monster created by the Social Justice Warriors has run amok.  They can't control who the monster devours anymore.  

The elites in power who carefully constructed the monster always thought they would be in control.  As it turns out, that might not be the case.

Al Franken is still in office and will continue to be.  The unabashed hypocrisy has become commonplace.  I think Roy Moore did it.  So did Al.  Neither one should be in office.

The ones trying to control us have all sorts of darkness within them.  They (especially the left) have conjured up both real and imagined crimes that normal people commit every day.  Everything is offensive.  Everything one says that isn't in lock step is wrong.  Factually and morally wrong, according to them.

It's all a cover.  It's designed to foster the idea that none of us are free from infractions.  I, for one, am tired of being blamed for things I've never done by people who are morally bankrupt.  All for the sake of political gain.

It's easy to pretend that Trump is President because America is full of racists and bigots.  But that's not true.  America is pissed off.  And we elected the destroyer to put an end to some of the darkness that lurks inside the beltway.  Whether Trump is really that savior is hard to say.

The people that attack Trump are quick to usually say that he's done nothing good.  I'd say that's not true.  The elites are sick, deviant people that prey on helpless men, women and children to fulfill their deranged proclivities.  It is clear that for once, law enforcement in many parts of the country finally feels at liberty to prosecute these people.

There are two ways to conquer and enslave a country. One is by the sword. The other is by debt. - John Adams
John Florida
Chathamohican

« Reply #308 on: December 01, 2017, 02:37:47 PM »

The real score is..

Done here.

1. It isn't for you to chastise John because he gave you a response you didn't like.  This site is nothing but opinions these days.  And any opinion I've ever seen you express has always been without citation or evidence to back it up.

3. If your posts here are any indication, you're one of the most vapid, hateful people I've ever seen.

Donald Trump is President of the United States.  I don't care for the guy either.  But I typed that out for you to read just because I know you hate it so much.

You've got a bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Might want to get your head checked.

Thanks PI but I just like to answer her only because I know it's going to be based on nothing. At no time does she say what she doesn't like that he's doing. As far as I can see the GDP #s were for once in 8 years adjusted up to 3.3 % instead of down.  The market if way up jobs numbers are going in the right direction looks like we get a tax break and it's not all for the rich for a change.

He wants the border protected he's put this country first is  a nice change. And he hasn't gone around apologising to the world and bowing down to every tin horn out there. Other than that he sucks!!   Roll Eyes

FILIPPO MAZZEI
natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #309 on: December 01, 2017, 05:58:27 PM »

The real score is..

Done here.

The Trumpeter is deranged and as Tillerson eloquently said is a MORON. Point on!  If you can't see that with what has taken place so far with this circus act (and golfing his way thru' 1/4 of his tenure), maybe you need to get your head checked!? Trump is golfing for a week while NK is steady intent on wiping UR ars off the map. I'm sure DJT will cast another quirky name for Kim that will get your crowd all aroused about how tough he is Roll Eyes

I GET IT you didn't like the African American Pres., just because...just because.
John Florida
Chathamohican

« Reply #310 on: December 01, 2017, 08:51:51 PM »

The real score is..

Done here.

The Trumpeter is deranged and as Tillerson eloquently said is a MORON. Point on!  If you can't see that with what has taken place so far with this circus act (and golfing his way thru' 1/4 of his tenure), maybe you need to get your head checked!? Trump is golfing for a week while NK is steady intent on wiping UR ars off the map. I'm sure DJT will cast another quirky name for Kim that will get your crowd all aroused about how tough he is Roll Eyes

I GET IT you didn't like the African American Pres., just because...just because.

You're starting to sound like a racist  really try to control that.  So you want a war with rocket man? Why does Trump golfing bother you Obama golfing wasn't a problem for you or is it cause he's white?

FILIPPO MAZZEI
Pi
Chathamohican

« Reply #311 on: December 02, 2017, 07:57:19 PM »

The Trumpeter is deranged and as Tillerson eloquently said is a MORON. Point on!  If you can't see that with what has taken place so far with this circus act (and golfing his way thru' 1/4 of his tenure), maybe you need to get your head checked!? Trump is golfing for a week while NK is steady intent on wiping UR ars off the map. I'm sure DJT will cast another quirky name for Kim that will get your crowd all aroused about how tough he is Roll Eyes

You don't "get" anything you ignorant twit. 

Not so veiled accusations of racism is the best you can do?  Just what the flying f&ck did OBAMA do about the North Korean threat?  Not a damn thing. What about Iran?  Obama sent them a pile of cash. And for what, exactly?  You can't answer any of that.  Instead of thinking about what is being discussed you make false accusations.

Great job. You do nothing but continue to prove that everything I've said about you is true.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 08:02:51 PM by Pi » Logged

natvrabit
Chathamohican

« Reply #312 on: December 03, 2017, 06:10:35 PM »

The real score is..

Done here.

You're starting to sound like a racist  really try to control that.  So you want a war with rocket man? Why does Trump golfing bother you Obama golfing wasn't a problem for you or is it cause he's white?

I didn't want war with Iraq, but the lies Bush admin. told got us into that. I see your lapping up little name calling such as Rocket Man to escalate to an even worse outcome fits your 'tough narrative support' of this bozo we've ended up with? DJT was the one that criticized Obama for occasional golf~SAID he'd be too busy WORKING (lol) to leave the WH to even play golf, yet he's spent about 1/4 of his time 'on the clock' @ his golf resorts, playing golf and/or billing the taxpayers for all the merry men secret service etc. for rooms at his resorts farthing his wealth at taxpayers expense for ZIP return.

Wasting 'ink', 'breath' here with you idiots that can't even remotely see the light of how you've been deluded by this idiot, via his Ruskie cronies and crooked family. I look forward to seeing them all go to prison.
1911A
Chathamohican

« Reply #313 on: December 03, 2017, 10:40:02 PM »

I'm looking forward to seeing Hillary and Obongo go to prison, but I'm not holding my breath.

And for the record, NO, I don't think Judge Moore did anything untoward.

Vetustior Humo.
NC YIPPIE
Chathamohican

Last Login:December 05, 2017, 04:02:11 PM
Date Registerd:February 09, 2006, 03:52:41 PM

« Reply #314 on: December 05, 2017, 03:19:20 PM »

So wait, are you forgetting the UN sanction led by Obama and company that has cost North Korea over $800 million in annual export revenue? Maybe it hasn't worked exactly the way we wanted it to, but "Not a damn thing" is a real stretch. The latest sanctions are pretty much more of the same policy.
Tags:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: