Chatham County Online BBS
January 21, 2018, 03:42:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We've got local links galore! Check out the Chatham Links

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Chicago Woman Who Filmed Brutal Kidnapping And Torture gets Probation ~  (Read 204 times)
Wilderness Voice
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 11:57:53 PM
Date Registerd:May 06, 2009, 09:32:07 PM

« on: December 10, 2017, 03:12:21 PM »

Prayers this young lady gets the spiritual & mental health help she’s desperately in need of ~ our nation is just getting weird. If this video would of been of a dog or cat being tortured, the outcome would of been much different in court ~ the perversion of politics.  The mentally challenged victim was held hostage for 3 days by this group

A 19 year old Chicago woman who live-streamed the racially charged kidnapping, torture and mutilation of a mentaly disabled teen was given 200 hours of community service and four years of probation on Friday.

Brittany Herring Covington - who went by "Herring" on Social Media before her arreest, and "Covington" in recent reports, avoided a possible 33 years in prison on multiple counts, including a hate crime, aggravated battery and aggravated kidnapping - a charge which was dropped along with several others as part of a plea agreement.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-09/chicago-woman-who-filmed-brutal-kidnapping-and-torture-disabled-teen-sentenced-commu
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 03:16:48 PM by Wilderness Voice » Logged
John Florida
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 10:24:04 PM
Date Registerd:May 30, 2010, 12:53:20 PM

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 07:18:09 PM »

What happened here is that the victim was victimized twice the second time was by the court!!     She needs hellfire for what was done to that child at her and her friends hands.   Where are the riots where is the outrage where are the black leaders all the usual cast of characters that turn up???

All the race pimps that show up where are they!!  I have an autistic grand child and if that was him that got brutalized I would not rest till each and every one that was involved in this would be on the receiving end of unspeakable horrors including the judge the prosecutor and the defense lawyer.

And would happily go the meet my maker with a smile on my face!!   An eye for an eye is for pansies!!

"ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL"
 FILIPPO MAZZEI
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: