Chatham County Online BBS
October 02, 2014, 06:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: View news videos 24/7 on the Chatham Journal News Network

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  
Digg This!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lost in Bynum golden retriever  (Read 345 times)
chatterbox
Chathamite

Last Login:September 22, 2014, 10:04:21 AM
Date Registerd:September 25, 2007, 01:26:31 PM

« on: August 08, 2013, 09:36:36 AM »

--------------------  16  --------------------
 Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 18:18:33 -0400
 Subject: Missing Dog

Hello Everyone,

I found this on the chatlist and thought I would share.

I need to ask a favor of anyone who lives or drives through or around the Bynum/Bynum ridge area.  When I arrived home from work yesterday and noticed one of our Golden Retrievers was missing. We're assuming the batteries went dead in his electric fence collar and he decided to go exploring. We started looking from Mt Gilead rd to Hudson Hills all the way to Bynum until about 9:00 last night with no luck. Even though he is a Golden Retriever he has the coloring of a Irish setter. He is approximately 100 pound but even though he's a big guy he is also very lovable. His name is  " Lucky" and he is wearing a collar with a tag that has his name and our phone number engraved on it. I called the Chatham Animal Shelter and was told that he has not been turned in as of today. The woman at the shelter asked me if I would like to fill out a lost report form in case someone calls in for a pick up which I did. I also called our vet, Hope Animal Hospital and informed them that he was missing also. I hung up signs around the neighborhood and other than that I don't know what else to do but ask you nice people to keep your eyes open and hopefully we can get Lucky back home where he belongs.

Thanking you in advance
 Sherry
chatterbox
Chathamite

Last Login:September 22, 2014, 10:04:21 AM
Date Registerd:September 25, 2007, 01:26:31 PM

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 11:21:09 AM »

Saw this and thought I would post!

Subject: Lucky has been found

Great News !!!!

Lucky has been found !!!

I don't know where he was for six days but Monday morning we got a call from a very nice woman saying that she thought our Lucky was on her carport. Sure enough, there he was. He smelled really bad and is a little skinner than when he left but over all he's in good shape. We are so excited to have him home.
 I wanted to "thank" everyone for all the suggestions and encouragement, it really did help out. It's nice to be part of such a caring community.
Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: