Chatham County Online BBS
October 24, 2014, 03:45:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the latest Chatham news at Chatham Journal

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dogs off Chains Cookbooks for sale..  (Read 2407 times)
cochise
« on: March 21, 2013, 09:14:04 AM »

Dogs off Chains is a 501c3 organization that relies solely on sponsors and donations for getting dogs off of Chains in Chatham County, NC. One fence cost $525 dollars. We also pay for neutering, spaying and vetting of these dogs. The requirement of the owner is for them to have their pet spayed or neutered (which we pay for with the help of CARE..Chatham Animal Resue and Education). We post pictures and video's on our website www.dogsoffchains.org of dogs that need sponsors...when a dog is sponsored, we the volunteers go out and put up a fence and release the dogs from a life of being chained sometimes with a chain only about 5 ft in length. We are currently having a fundraiser and selling our first cookbook with over 300 recipes from some of the finest cooks in the area. The cost of the books are $25 plus $5 for shipping to you. Every dime we receive goes for these dogs..there are NO paid employees of Dogs off Chains, we are all volunteers for something we believe so strongly in. We are currently working with the commissioners of Chatham County for a no chain law. If you can find it in your heart to purchase a cookbook it would be greatly appreciated not only from us but from the dogs..WE DO IT FOR THE DOGS!! You can order through our website and through paypal at www.DogsoffChains.org  or mail a check made out to Dogs off Chains to the addresses listed below..

Dogs off Chains
PO Box 157
Pittsboro, NC  27312

Or
Dogs off Chains
148 Wall Road
Goldston, NC  27252

If you have any questions you can email Robin at robin@dogsoffchains.org or call her at 919-624-1963. There are great recipes from Bobbies famous Cheesecake to homemade laundry detergent..Once again Thank you for the support of Dogs off Chains in Chatham County..we couldnt do it without you!!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 09:16:09 AM by cochise » Logged
whatsup
Chathamohican

Last Login:October 13, 2014, 10:56:46 PM
Date Registerd:March 02, 2006, 01:56:39 AM

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 12:14:36 PM »

Save your money! Don't support these people.

These busy bodies want to pass a law in Chatham County that would require you to cage your dogs.

It will land up costing you $500+, if the dog cage law goes through.

There's a simple $30 trolley solution that they pooh-pooh.

If your main goal is to show that your heart is in the right place, then your heart is not in the right place. - philosopher David Schmidtz
cochise
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 10:31:07 PM »

we pay for the fences for the dogs and the spay and neutering..if anyone is interested in what we do..you can email robin@dogsoffchains.org or visit our web site at www.dogsoffchains.org ...thank you for your support..for some reason Whatsup has us confused with another group out of Durham.. we support dogs in Chatham County only..
cochise
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 12:02:08 AM »

For all of you that are interested..please watch this video.. this is what we do..NO DOG DESERVES TO LIVE LIKE THIS... We will also have a table set up at New Horizons Trading Company in Pittsboro on April 6th at 2pm selling our cookbooks for this great organization and also have info on our organization if you are interested..we hope to see you there..Thank you..   
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S0XoUFcmpEQ&amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/S0XoUFcmpEQ&amp;rel=0</a>
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 12:26:36 AM by cochise » Logged
chrstnhsbndfthr
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 11:45:03 PM
Date Registerd:February 21, 2006, 12:25:33 AM

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 03:47:37 AM »

It is important to note that many advocacy groups like this have forced a lot of beloved dogs put to death rather than allowing them to remain in loving and secure homes. If your dog is a jumper and must be secured by a collar restraint to be safe when outside, your dog is at risk from people like this. Tethers and trolleys are not acceptable to this kind of fanatic. Better your dog should die than live the way you are able to keep him safe.

Please, do not support this dangerous group.

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest <> of freedom, go <>in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. <>may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.-- Samuel Adams 1776
cochise
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 07:40:39 AM »

we save dogs..ya'll are twisted..better to die?? I have asked Mr. Gatlin to remove my post about the cookbooks on here..I will be deleting my account also..I was a member once before but all the negativity on here turned my stomach..hopefully Mr. Gatlin will delete anything about Dogs off Chains and the cookbooks on here..have a great day..
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 07:44:33 AM by cochise » Logged
whatsup
Chathamohican

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 09:34:55 AM »

What negativity?

I am POSITIVE that the $30 trolley runner system is better that your expensive cages!!!!

It appears that you have a real problem with a simple $30 trolley solution versus your $500+ cages.

It's really easy to claim someone is negative when they don't agree with your viewpoint.

You have failed to show that your $500 cages are the best solution.

I will ask the moderator to keep my messages on the BBS.

People need to be aware of your plans to make caging your dogs the law in Chatham County.
They need to be aware that they do NOT have to spend over $500 to keep their dog safely on their property with an inexpensive runner solution.

How many people are in this dogsoffchains organization? How many cages have they built?

If your main goal is to show that your heart is in the right place, then your heart is not in the right place. - philosopher David Schmidtz
cochise
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 09:58:25 AM »

First of all it is NOT our plan to make this a law...and once again...THE OWNER DOES NOT PAY FOR THE DOG LOTS..WE PAY FOR THEM...AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW IT WORKS THEY CAN COME TO US AND NOT YOU...I HAVE ASKED YOU TO CALL ME AND YOU DID NOT...I AM CALLING YOU OUT..CALL US...DONT HIDE BEHIND THIS COMPUTER SCREEN..GIVE US A CALL!!!!
whatsup
Chathamohican

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 10:09:24 AM »

First of all it is NOT our plan to make this a law...and once again...THE OWNER DOES NOT PAY FOR THE DOG LOTS..WE PAY FOR THEM...AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW IT WORKS THEY CAN COME TO US AND NOT YOU...I HAVE ASKED YOU TO CALL ME AND YOU DID NOT...I AM CALLING YOU OUT..CALL US...DONT HIDE BEHIND THIS COMPUTER SCREEN..GIVE US A CALL!!!!

Why? So you can harrass me and my family.

I don't think so.

You have failed to convince me that you are very nice people.

whatsup
Chathamohican

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 10:17:57 AM »

First of all it is NOT our plan to make this a law

Dogs off Chains is not telling the truth -

From the first post they claim that "We are currently working with the commissioners of Chatham County for a no chain law."

Dogs off Chains is a 501c3 organization that relies solely on sponsors and donations for getting dogs off of Chains in Chatham County, NC. One fence cost $525 dollars. We also pay for neutering, spaying and vetting of these dogs. The requirement of the owner is for them to have their pet spayed or neutered (which we pay for with the help of CARE..Chatham Animal Resue and Education). We post pictures and video's on our website www.dogsoffchains.org of dogs that need sponsors...when a dog is sponsored, we the volunteers go out and put up a fence and release the dogs from a life of being chained sometimes with a chain only about 5 ft in length. We are currently having a fundraiser and selling our first cookbook with over 300 recipes from some of the finest cooks in the area. The cost of the books are $25 plus $5 for shipping to you. Every dime we receive goes for these dogs..there are NO paid employees of Dogs off Chains, we are all volunteers for something we believe so strongly in. We are currently working with the commissioners of Chatham County for a no chain law. If you can find it in your heart to purchase a cookbook it would be greatly appreciated not only from us but from the dogs..WE DO IT FOR THE DOGS!! You can order through our website and through paypal at www.DogsoffChains.org  or mail a check made out to Dogs off Chains to the addresses listed below..

cochise
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 10:26:51 AM »

It is not our idea......but its coming..
HOWEVER..and this is my opinion whether anyone on here likes it or not...its not DOGS OFF CHAINS...if they do pass this law..I hope they pass it where no one can own over 4 dogs without registering as a kennel and I hope that they are required to have identification on all dogs at all times..NOW REMEMBER..THAT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND NOT DOGS OFF CHAINS.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 10:29:23 AM by cochise » Logged
1911A
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 01:22:48 AM
Date Registerd:April 22, 2006, 05:24:28 PM

"Stand Your Ground" by Charles McNaughton

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 10:27:39 AM »

From the first post they claim that "We are currently working with the commissioners of Chatham County for a no chain law."

Dogs off Chains is a 501c3 organization that relies solely on sponsors and donations for getting dogs off of Chains in Chatham County, NC. One fence cost $525 dollars. We also pay for neutering, spaying and vetting of these dogs. The requirement of the owner is for them to have their pet spayed or neutered (which we pay for with the help of CARE..Chatham Animal Resue and Education). We post pictures and video's on our website www.dogsoffchains.org of dogs that need sponsors...when a dog is sponsored, we the volunteers go out and put up a fence and release the dogs from a life of being chained sometimes with a chain only about 5 ft in length. We are currently having a fundraiser and selling our first cookbook with over 300 recipes from some of the finest cooks in the area. The cost of the books are $25 plus $5 for shipping to you. Every dime we receive goes for these dogs..there are NO paid employees of Dogs off Chains, we are all volunteers for something we believe so strongly in. We are currently working with the commissioners of Chatham County for a no chain law. If you can find it in your heart to purchase a cookbook it would be greatly appreciated not only from us but from the dogs..WE DO IT FOR THE DOGS!! You can order through our website and through paypal at www.DogsoffChains.org  or mail a check made out to Dogs off Chains to the addresses listed below..

Okay, that's not something I support.

"You are clearly a bigoted, racist pig." - Matilda

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Vetustior Humo.
cochise
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 10:34:26 AM »

this is not our idea......but its coming..
HOWEVER..and this is my opinion whether anyone on here likes it or not...its not DOGS OFF CHAINS...if they do pass this law..I hope they pass it where no one can own over 4 dogs without registering as a kennel and I hope that they are required to have identification on all dogs at all times..NOW REMEMBER..THAT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND NOT DOGS OFF CHAINS.
chrstnhsbndfthr
Chathamohican

Last Login:Yesterday at 11:45:03 PM
Date Registerd:February 21, 2006, 12:25:33 AM

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 10:41:49 AM »

Exactly.

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest <> of freedom, go <>in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. <>may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.-- Samuel Adams 1776
cochise
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 10:42:05 AM »

now you are saying I am harrassing YOU! how do I do that?? Why..because I want to sell a cookbook...? You are just a very unhappy person it seems to me...I would not harrass anyone...you on the other hand are harrassing me and my post...
Tags:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: