Chatham County Online BBS
July 26, 2014, 03:07:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read the best Chatlist posts at Chatham Chatlist Highlights

Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The TOP fifteen LIES of LIBERALISM  (Read 374 times)
chrstnhsbndfthr
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 12:50:35 AM
Date Registerd:February 21, 2006, 12:25:33 AM

« on: January 30, 2013, 09:21:02 PM »

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/01/26/15-lies-of-liberalism-n1498207

15 lies of liberalism:

"Liberalism says that....

1) ...it's all about choice -- unless you want to choose which gun or lightbulb to use, which school your child will attend, or youd prefer more freedom and smaller government.

2) ...it cares about the environment, when in practice, not only do liberals like Al Gore live some of the most resource-wasting and ostentatious lifestyles on the planet, but they hurt the environment by blocking environmentally friendly energy production here in favor of energy sources from nations that care little about pollution."
snip

"6) ...it's all about compassion and taking care of the less fortunate, unless liberals have their own money on the line, in which case they give less to charity than those stingy, greedy, heartless conservatives."
snip
"10) ...its going to deliver equality of outcomes for everyone, which is true, if by "delivering equality of outcomes" you mean "make everyone poorer."
snip
"12) ....it'll help the poor -- and it does. Liberalism helps poor Americans live in ghettos with just enough food and money to survive so they can stay dependent on liberals. It's the same sort of help a farmer gives a chicken while he harvests its eggs and waits for the right time to wring its neck and toss it in the frying pan.

13) ...liberals are the only people who care about black Americans and want to help, which doesn't seem to square with the fact that just about anywhere and everywhere liberals have been in charge for decades, like Detroit or New Orleans, most black Americans are in dire straits."
snip
"15) ...you can fix crime by taking away guns, but by definition, the people who will voluntarily give up guns are law abiding citizens who have no intention of committing a crime in the first place. Besides, if that can work, why doesn't Barack Obama set the example by asking his Secret Service agents to disarm?"

I really suggest you read the whole list. It is a certainty that there are far more than fifteen, but these are surely indisputable.

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/01/26/15-lies-of-liberalism-n1498207

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest <> of freedom, go <>in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. <>may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.-- Samuel Adams 1776
lovethewoods

Last Login:June 22, 2013, 07:23:00 PM
Date Registerd:August 26, 2008, 09:59:46 PM

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 09:36:31 PM »

indisputable??

you are so wrong about so much, it blows my mind.
it's just stunning!

in one post you urged a poster to read a history book.
i urge you to read ANY book.
the internet is full of b******t
and so are you.
chrstnhsbndfthr
Chathamohican

Last Login:Today at 12:50:35 AM
Date Registerd:February 21, 2006, 12:25:33 AM

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 09:48:28 PM »

I noticed that you could not dispute a single fact. You were forced simply into ad hominem attacks to defend the indefensible.

Are people better off when they are sold into slavery to government, or when they are given opportunity and ability to work?  That is just one area in which the deception of liberalism has failed to do what it promised. And there are SO many more. I thought the author was a little lazy in only naming fifteen of the lies.

indisputable??

it's just stunning!

and so are you.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 09:11:54 AM by chrstnhsbndfthr » Logged

"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest <> of freedom, go <>in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. <>may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.-- Samuel Adams 1776
mary51802
Chathamohican

Last Login:July 23, 2014, 08:50:45 AM
Date Registerd:July 05, 2008, 05:58:25 PM

we are all beautiful

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 08:59:53 AM »

2) ...it cares about the environment, when in practice, not only do liberals like Al Gore live some of the most resource-wasting and ostentatious lifestyles on the planet, but they hurt the environment by blocking environmentally friendly energy production here in favor of energy sources from nations that care little about pollution."

I saw the Gore interview on the Today show and Lauer did not ask him about the millions he got for his TV station from Arab countries who ignore pollution controls. He also failed to ask how he got to the studio and it was discovered later caught on camera it was a huge SUV. The Today show pandered to his new book about how we are destroying the planet and causing weather changes. Never asked him to explain how his science had been shown to be fraudulent a few years ago when they busy=ted the scientists for creating false reports.

He who p*isses into the wind is all wet....................
wolfpat
Chathameister

Last Login:June 12, 2014, 03:59:44 PM
Date Registerd:October 12, 2008, 12:13:39 PM

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 08:11:00 AM »

indisputable??

it's just stunning!

and so are you.
Just pick one point and offer something to contradict it, if you can.
Tags: Liberal  liar  deception  failure  destruction  liberalism  division  hate  sick 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: