Chatham County Online BBS
November 30, 2015, 09:04:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We've got local links galore! Check out the Chatham Links
   Home   Help Search Calendar Tags Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING for some services - Auto  (Read 354 times)
Everett McGill
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:43:51 AM »

OK everyone, I need some references/pointers/recommendations to a couple of auto related things.

Just bought an old beater car that is mechanically very very sound, but needs some cosmetic attention.

First, paint.  It is a mid 90's sedan and the top surface (hood,roof, trunk) have clear coat loss and peeling.  Really bad.   To avoid going to Peach or Maaco and getting a cheapo $200 whole car job, can anyone recommend a local (even backyard) guy/girl that might be willing to do a partial paint job on this car for a reasonable price?

Second, Interior Headliner.   The car spent a good deal of it's life in the very hot Florida sun. See above.  Another casualty is the interior headliner.  It is shot and needs to be replaced.  I have done these before, but don't have the time or place (no place for me to do it inside and the temps are a little low right now).......Does anyone know an auto interior  repair guy/girl that might to tackle this?    p.s. good thing to sunroof to work around!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Jump to: