Spouse and I went to the Elections Office on Thompson Street this morning about eleven. There was no line at all. The good folks working behind the tables seemed downright happy to see us. Our voting numbers were 298 and 299.
I know everyone is in holiday mode this weekend, but those good folks will be keeping the polls open today until five, so if you want to vote early, the traffic is way easier on a Saturday in Pittsboro than it is on a weekday.
Happy Memorial Day weekend to all.
- Woods Charter School girls soccer scores conference player and coach of the year
- Misleading report fails to hide N.C. renewable mandate costs
- Blueprint’s minor Raleigh ruckus against voter ID
- Northwood High School Arts Education Foundation presented the 8th Annual NHSAEF College Scholarships
- Wife killed and husband hurt in crash of a small plane in Siler City
- Chatham County family retaliates for arrest by kidnapping juvenile
- Chatham Planning Board meeting agenda - 6/02/15
- CCCC announces Continuing Education Medical Programs graduates
- More than 280 graduate from CCCC programs
- Katy Perry themed "Break the Cycle" Night to highlight teen dating violence prevention